Odisha ration card | PDS ration card apply online | pdsodisha.gov.in: As we all know that all the state governments of each state in India individually give it’s people some special benefits. These benefits vary from state to state. Similarly, the Odisha state government through its Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department has launched a block-wise PDS Orissa Ration card list 2020 for the people of its state.
So in today’s article, we are going to discuss the beneficiary list 2020 and the status of the application. This article will include a detailed explanation for the ration card application registration, a new list of applicants, benefits of ration card, eligibility criteria, and requirements for application, etc.
ODISHA RATION CARD LIST 2020
Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department of Odisha has Provided a Ration Card to the citizen of Odisha State. Because we know that the Ration cardholders are people of normal background who need support from the government to fulfill their basic needs of food and energy. It also has extra benefits for the people who belong to weaker sections of society. An Orissa ration card contains the overall information about a particular family residing in a particular state.
It contains information about the total number of members in a family. It also helps in knowing a family’s economic status so that it can be categorized accordingly by the government. This is also an important document for various government and official work. Applicants who have ration cards are eligible to get ration at on subsidized price from ration shops.
If you have already applied for the Ration Card, then you can check the “Beneficiary List 2020” on the official website http://pdsodisha.gov.in/. Also, you can apply for a new ration card or renewal of ration card from the official website http://www.foododisha.in/.
ORISSA RATION CARD OVERVIEW
|Portal||Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department|
|Scheme||Ration Card Details, Beneficiary List 2020, etc|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Odisha|
|Benefits||Get the ration at the subsidized price|
|Website||http://www.foododisha.in/ & http://pdsodisha.gov.in/|
TYPES OF RATION CARD
1. APL – This card is for the residents who lie above the poverty line. This card is WHITE in color. It is issued to families with an income of Rs.1 lakh and above. In basic words, it is for the middle-class and upper-class families in society.
2. BPL – This card is for the residents who lie below the defined poverty line. This card is PINK in color. It is issued to the families who have an income below Rs.24,200.It is basically for the lower class families of society.
3. AAY – Antyodya Anna yojana includes also those who don’t have any sort of support including illiterate people, sick people, disabled people, adults, senior citizens, and workers such as Craftsmen, artists, laborers, marginal farmers, and widowed women.
- It is beneficial for all sections of society.
- It makes it easy for the government to get a record of the number of families in the state.
- Ration Card is launched for the people of the Odisha state
- It also makes it easy to count the number of people who need to be served through this scheme.
- It helps the government in providing various facilities for poor people who need support in survival.
- Ration cards can be used by the holder in applications for various other official documents.
- The most important purpose of the ration card is to provide raw food materials including wheat grains, rice, sugar, etc.
- The food is distributed and supplied by the government in the ration shops according to the demand of the public and a specified pre-decided quantity.
- Ration cardholders can purchase the raw material from government ration shops at fair and reasonable prices as compared to the retail price.
- Ration Card is an important document that can be used as an address proof.
Following are the rules applicable for those who want to apply for a ration card in Odisha-
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant should have a permanent address in Odisha.
- Only one ration card will be issued for one family.
- Address proof (such as Aadhaar Card /Bank Passbook etc.)
- Pan Card
- Adhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Voter ID Card
- Passport Size Photograph (Including the identity proof of each member individually)
- Income certificate
- Ration Card Surrender (if transferred)
- A person can easily check and download the ration card list 2020 by sitting at home
- The official website for the application is easily accessible which saves time.
- It provides subsidies on the raw food materials provided by the government.
- Extra benefits are given to the economically weaker sections such as kerosene oil for BPL cardholders
- Special advantages to scheduling caste & scheduled tribes.
- It can be used as an official document for identification purposes.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A NEW RATION CARD?
If you want to apply for a new ration card, then you can follow the given below procedure.
1. In the First step, you have to visit the official website of the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department @ http://www.foododisha.in/.
2. After opening the homepage, you have to click on the e-Bitaran Odisha as shown in the given below picture.
3. After clicking on the e-Bitaran Odisha, you have to click on the NFSA 2013 Ration card on the webpage. After this, you have to download the application form by clicking on the Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013 as shown given below picture. Also, you can download the application form through the given below link.
4. After clicking on the application form, you have to take a printout of it and fill in the required details of applicants and family members on the application form.
5. After successfully filling in the details, you have to attach the required documents with applications. After this, you have to go to DFO Office to Submit the application form along with the application fee.
6. After verifying all documents and details in the application form, the department will issue the Ration Card within 30-40 days.
HOW TO CHECK THE BENEFICIARY LIST 2020 ONLINE?
After successfully submitted and applied for the ration card, then you can check the Beneficiary List 2020 by following the given procedure.
1. In the first step, you have to go to the official website @ http://www.pdsodisha.gov.in/.
2. After reaching the home page of the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department, you have to click on the NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries as shown in the given below picture.
3. After clicking on the NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries, you have to need to choose your location details as Districts, Block, and FPS and click on the Get Report.
4. After clicking on the Get Report, The Beneficiary List 2020 appears on the screen. Now you can check your name on the list. If you want to check family member details, then you have to click on the Ration Card Number.