HSRP Punjab: Hello, The citizens of Punjab State. If you have a two-wheeler and four-wheeler and have not yet installed the high-security number plate in your vehicle. Then you may have to pay your traffic challan whose price is very high, if you want to avoid this traffic challan, then right now apply for the high-security number plate.
In this article, we will tell you to complete the procedure of how to install a high-security plate, with the help of which you can install the High-Security Number Plate at your home.
High-Security Number Plate HSRP Punjab
Let me tell you that in Punjab and all the other states, It is mandatory for all vehicles. The HSRP Punjab plate has been implemented by The ministry of highway and road, the government of India. it has been applied under Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989 rule number 50. The main motive for Installing the high-security number plate is to prevent theft of the vehicles and track the duplicate number plate vehicle. Which will help you, people, and be able to track the vehicle in the shortest time.
If you also want to install a high-security plate, then you have to apply by going to the official website of the State Transport Commission Panjab. And you can also apply by following the procedure given below.
|Portal Name||State Transport Commissioner, Punjab|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Track status||Click Here|
|STC Login||Click Here|
|Employee Login||Click Here|
|Reschedule Appointment||Click Here|
|Receipt Invoice||Click Here|
|Price List||Click Here|
|Helpline Details||Click Here|
Punjab HSRP Feature:
- Hot Stamped Chromium Based Hologram
- Ingressed IND legend
- Laser Etched Digital Code
- Snap Lock
- Super Grade Retro Reflective Sheeting
- Security Inscript
- Embossed Alpha- Numerical & Border
How to apply for HSRP Punjab?
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website of the State Transport Commissioner, Punjab.
2. After opening the home page, you will see a link to apply for an application in the bottom left, you have to click on it, you can also see the image below that you have to click.
3. When you click on the Apply Online option, the registration form will open on the screen. In the form, first of all, you have to choose the application type like Old (Full HSRP Set), Sticker Only, etc.
4. After that, you have to fill in your vehicle details like vehicle number, chassis number, engine number, owner name, mobile number, accounts.
5. Now you will be asked vehicle class, in this, you will have to choose one option from non-transport and transport option.
6. After that, you have to choose vehicle types such as motorbike, scooter, three-wheeler, car, bus, etc.
7. Now you have to choose your fitment location, in this, you have two options. First, you go to the RTA / SDM office and install the vehicle number plate in your vehicle. And second, you want to install a vehicle number plate in your two-wheeler and four-wheeler at home. In this option you will have to pay an extra charge, this charge will be different for all the vehicles.
8. After that you will have to provide details of your address like house number / flat number, landmark, city, district, Pincode.
How to check HSRP Punjab Plate Status?
If you have applied online for a High-Security Number Plate and want to see the status of your application, then you can follow the procedure below.
1. You must go to the official website.
2. After that, you have to click on track status in Manu Bar. Now you can see the status of your application by type, first, you can see from your vehicle number and second from your invoice number.
3. As soon as you enter your vehicle number or invoice number and click on the submit option, the status of your application will appear on the screen.
HSRP price list
If you want to see the price list, then you have to go to the official website. Now you have to click on the HSRP price list in the Manu bar on the home page. After that, you will see the price list of different vehicles.
How to Apply for Reschedule Appointment?
If you have applied online for a new high-security plate and you have not been able to install the number plate on the given date, then you are not worried. You can apply for a reschedule appointment.
1. If you want to apply for a reschedule appointment, then you have to click on the link given below.
2. After opening the web page, you have to choose your district, after that, you have to enter the vehicle number and click on the submit option. After clicking, you can apply for a rescheduling an appointment.