Bhulekh Odisha | Land Record Orissa | Bhu Naksha | bhulekh.ori.nic.in: If you belong from Odisha State then you will be happy to know that you can easily see the bhumi details, land records of your property/plot/farm online in a minute. Also, you can see the Bhulekh Map of your land in just a few clicks. Just you have to go to the official website and fill in the details asked, as soon as you fill in all the details, you can see your Odisha Bhulekh details on the screen and can also print.
Today we will tell you all the details related to Bhulekh Odisha in this article, so please keep this article till the end.
Bhulekh Odisha Khatiyan Details
Bhulekh Odisha Portal has been launched by Odisha State Government as it was very difficult to manage the documents manually and at the same time, people had a lot of problems. Therefore, Odisha Government has digitized all the land records so that you can view Bhulekh/Khatian details from your mobile anytime. You can also download your Bhu Naksha.
If you want to see land records, then you can see your ROR details by Khatiyan number, plot number, tenant name. They can also print a few clicks as well. You can also view tehsil information, make online payment of Land Revenue, Stamp Duty on the Odisha Bhulekh Map Portal.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Map View||Click Here|
|Tehsil Info||Click Here|
|ROR Details||Click Here|
|Contact Us||Click Here|
|Online Payment of Stamp Duty||Click Here|
|Online Payment of Land Revenue
Importance of Bhulekh Orissa
The motive to start this portal was to solve only the problems of the people and the government. So that it becomes easier for people to see the documents of their property so that people and government time can be saved and things become easier. If you want to buy a property, then you can see the ROR details, map of the property in just a few clicks. And tell you that using the website is very easy.
Benefits of this website
- By launching this website, the time and money of the people and the government have been saved.
- This website is very easy to use.
- If you have a mobile phone, then you can easily check your property details online.
- This portal also has the facility of viewing the Odisha land map.
- You can also print Bhulekh details with one click.
- On this website, you also get the facility to view tehsil info details, and also you can make online payments for land revenue, stamp duty, etc.
How to view Bhulekh Odisha details online?
If you want to see your land information, then you should have one of the details from the Khatian number, plot number, tenant name. The website allows you to view property documents in three types. If you want to see your land information, then you can follow the procedure given below.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website. When the home page opens, then you have been given the facility to see the details on the home page itself. As shown in the image below.
2. Now you have to go to the “Select the location for the ROR” option.
3. Where you have to choose a district, tehsil, village.
4. As soon as you choose the village option, a tab will come to you to fill in the details on the right side.
5. Here you get three options.
6. After selecting the Khatian option, you have to choose the Khatiyan Number, after that, you will get the following two options, the first option will be the ROR Front Page and the second option will be the ROR Back Page, now you have to choose the recording option of your convince.
7. As soon as you choose the option, ROR details will appear on the next page, and if you want, you can also take the print by choosing the print option.
8. After selecting the plot option, you will have to choose the plot number and choose one of the ROR Front Page, the ROR Back Page option given below.
9. On the next page, you will see the details of land records and you can also take the print if you want.
10. In this option, you have to choose the tenant name and click on the option given below as seen in the image below. Now land information appears on the screen and takes a print.
How to view Odisha Bhu Naksha?
1. To see the Odisha Bhu Naksha, you have to go to the official website.
2. When you go to the official website, you will see the Map View option in the Manu bar.
3. After clicking on the map view, you will move to a new page where you have to choose your district.
4. In the next step, you will see Odisha Naksha on the screen.
5. Now you have to fill in the asked details like Tehsil, Village, Sheet Number, etc. As soon as you fill in the details, the Bhunaksha Odisha of your area will open on the screen where you have to click on your plot.
6. As soon as you click, the map report option will appear at the bottom.
7. After clicking on it, your plot/form map will appear on the screen.
8. You will see the option at the bottom show report and show report pdf. If you want to download/print the Bhu Naksha, then you have to choose the show report pdf option.
9. Now you have to click on the print/download option as shown in the image below.
1. Concerned Tahasildar
2. Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack
Phone: 0671-2509582 (10:00 AM to 5.30 PM on Working Days)
3. Revenue Minister Helpline
Toll-Free Number – 18001218242 (10:00 AM to 5.30 PM on Working Days)