HREX: Hello readers we hope you are healthy and happy. We all know how much there is unemployment in India, all the states are trying to provide maximum employment, in this list, there is also the Haryana Government which has launched a portal for employment and self-employment, whose name is Haryana Employment Exchange HREX. With the help of this website, unemployed young people can participate in the Rojgar Mela and can get the chance to get employment, for this just the jobs seekers have to register online.
If you are from Haryana State and you are looking for employment then you have been given information about the facilities provided by the Employment Haryana Department in detail in this article, read this article till the end and share with your friends and families.
WHAT IS HREX?
As we all know that the rate of employment in India is decreasing. Having proper education and skills, it is very difficult for the youth to find a job as per their interest. Haryana State Government has launched HREX Haryana Portal to help the unemployed youth of Haryana. Educated job seekers get a chance to get employment through the Haryana Employment Fair on this portal. The person who wants to register himself under this portal should have passed at least the 10th class. Employment Exchange Haryana helps you to register as well as provide placement and vocational guidance.
AIM AND MISSION OF HARYANA EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE
This portal has been started with the aim of reducing unemployment in the state, where Rojgar Mela is organized to provide employment to unemployed youths. With the help of which unemployed youth participate in this job fair and get jobs. To get an employment opportunity, you have to go to Hrex.gov.in the official website, and register so that you will be able to participate in Rojgar Mela and get employment.
BENEFITS AND KEY POINTS
- The state government of Haryana also provides financial assistance to the unemployed youth of Haryana.
- The eligibility to get this financial assistance the family income must be less than 300,000 per annum.
- The family of the applicant must not have any residential or commercial property of more than 10 lakh.
- If the parents of the applicant are from a rural area or have agricultural land they must not have agricultural land of more than 2 hectares.
- The unemployed youth between the age of 25 to the age of 35 are eligible to apply to avail of this financial assistance.
- An applicant who has attained the metric or intermediate will get the financial assistance of 900, and the graduate applicant will get the financial assistance of 1500, the postgraduate applicant will get the financial assistance of 3000 Indian rupees.
- Registered candidates under the online website Haryana Employment Exchange will get an employment card.
- The validity of this employment card is three years.
- After three years you need to renew your employment card.
- To renew your employment card you need to visit the nearby employment exchange office.
- You will have to provide some important details and submit some documents.
- Through the employment exchange office applicant can renew their employment card.
WHO MAY REGISTER FOR HREX HARYANA?
There are the following eligibility criteria for the youth to get themselves under the Hrex gov.
- The applicant must be a permanent domicile of the state of Haryana.
- The applicant must have attained the age of 18.
- Educational criteria are minimum matric.
- He should not be working already in any government or private sector job.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED HARYANA EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE LOGIN
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- A mobile number
- Record of the profession of the parents
- A certified record from the sarpanch/municipal counselor
- Caste certificate (if from ST, SC, OBC)
- Minority documents (if belongs to Jain, Muslim, Christian, Buddhism, Parsi, Sikh community)
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Residential certificate
- Passport size photo
- A proper and well-written resume
- An experience letter (if any)
HOW TO REGISTER ON HREX HARYANA?
Now we will explain to you the complete process of registration, but before registering, let us tell you that you have to keep the above-mentioned documents and active mobile number with you. After registering, you will have to complete your profile, in which you will be asked about your personal, experience, communications details. To help you and save your time, we have explained the complete procedure, you can follow it.
1. First of all, you need to visit the official website.
2. After opening the home page of Employment Exchange Haryana, you have to click on the account option on the left side of the menu bar, where you will get two options “Sign in” and “Register”. Now you have to click on the “Register” option.
3. Now you will see the signup form in which two options are given as “Jobseeker or Employer”, you have to choose the “Jobseeker” option.
4. Now you have to fill in your active mobile number and after filling the captcha code, click on the “Send OTP” option.
5. Now you have to fill the OTP and click on the “Verify” option as shown in the image given below.
6. On the next page, you have to fill in the name, email id, and password in the signup form, you must write the password which you will enter somewhere, and now you have to fill the captcha code and click on the signup option.
7. Now you will get an activation link on your email id, it can be in the spam folder also check inbox and spam folder also.
8. After successfully registering you have to click on the Account option again on the home page of Haryana Hrex and click on Signup.
9. Now you have to fill in the email id, password, and captcha code and click on the Sign-In option.
10. On successful login, you will have to click on the profile given on the left side. After clicking on Profile you will be asked about Family ID Haryana if you are a citizen of Haryana as shown in the image below.
11. Now with the help of your Family Id, you can fill in your profile details.
HOW TO LOG IN TO THE HARYANA HREX?
1. For login, you need to visit the official website of Hrex Employment Exchange.
2. After that, you have to log in with the help of an email id and password as shown in the given below image.
3. Now you will have to enter the captcha code and click on the SIGN IN button.
HELPLINE & ADDRESS DETAILS
In this article, we have explained all the information’s about the registration, login procedure. Still, you have any problem then, contact to given below details.
Address: Directorate of employment, Haryana bay 55-58, Paryatam Bhavan sector-2, Panchkula
Telephone- 0172 257 0065
Fax- 0172 257 0065