Aahar Jharkhand | PDS Jharkhand | aahar.jharkhand.gov.in: Hello, dears we hope you are happy and healthy. You are welcome once again to another blog. In this blog, we will tell you all the important details regarding Aahar Jharkhand. Also in this article, there is information regarding Ration Card Beneficiary List 2021. As we all know a ration card is a very important document, with the help of which ration is available at a subsidized rate from government shops so that poor people can buy it easily.
If you are a resident of Jharkhand State then you will be happy to know that the state government of Jharkhand has launched the Aahar Jharkhand Web Portal to digitalize the ration card system. Every domicile of Jharkhand can apply for a ration card through the PDS portal and can take the benefits from the website. Today in this article we will give you all the information related to PDS Jharkhand if you resident of Jharkhand state and if you want to apply for a ration card then you must read this article.
What is Aahar Jharkhand?
Jharkhand government has started Aahar Jharkhand Portal, with the help of which citizens of Jharkhand can avail online services related to ration cards. On this portal, you can apply for a new ration card, renew an old ration card, check beneficiary list 2021. You can use these services from your mobile sitting at home and save your time. Ahar portal will make the efforts of a person easy now he just needs to visit the official website and take advantage of the web portal. If you have not applied for a ration card yet, then read this article till the end, we have explained the procedure how to apply for a ration card.
|Ration card Beneficiary Search|
|Check ERCMS Application Status|
|Beneficiary List 2021|
The objective of Aahar Jharkhand
The main objective of AAHAR JHARKHAND is to digitalize the whole ration distributing system. This online web portal aims to computerize the ration distributing system and help the government in making DIGITAL INDIA. You can apply for a new ration card, update the details in the ration card, can check important details and information regarding the ration card through this PDS. The objective of Jharpds is to reduce people’s efforts in making or improving the ration card, also reducing corruption and saving paper and money.
Also, Read – Jharboomi
Benefits of Aahar Jharkhand PDS Ration Card
- You can apply for a ration card online.
- You can check the beneficiary list through this online Jharkhand PDS portal.
- If you are unable to find the ration card you can search for the ration card through this Ahar Jharkhand portal.
- The monthly distribution of the various type of ration can be checked through Aahar Jharkhand.
- Seller or distributor can also check their details, stock report, cardholder transaction, distributing the report, or login details.
- Applicants can apply for the ration card online.
- The applicant checks the application form status, see the process of application, and give feedback.
- The process of making ration cards is free for everyone
- Jharkhand rasan card portal will reduce corruption, save paper, and the cost of the government.
- PDS Jharkhand will ease the efforts of the applicant and will save money and time for the applicants.
- The ration cardholder uses a ration card to get the ration through the distributor at very lower prices.
- There are three types of ration cards in Jharkhand and every ration card has its own benefits.
- You use a ration card as proof of citizenship.
- While taking admission in schools, applying for a driving license, applying for various government schemes, and applying for water or electricity connection we may use ration cards.
- Cardholder gets kerosine, sugar, wheat, rice, and seasonal ration through this ration card.
- Also, the ration card is a very important document that is used in various government schemes.
Documents you need to apply for PDS Jharkhand Ration Card
- Residential proof of the applicant
- Aadhar card of the applicant and the family
- Identity card or voter ID card of the applicant
- Bank account passbook
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Water or electricity bill
- Passport size photo of every individual of the family
- UID photocopy
- Acknowledgment slip
- SC/ST/PTG caste certificate
- Death certificate (for widow)
- Disability certificate
- Medical certificate
How to apply for a ration card online?
If you want to apply for a ration card online through the official web portal aahar.jharkhand, follow these steps.
1. First of all, you need to visit the official website of Aharjharkhand.
2. When the homepage is open you will see the options “ऑनलाइन सेवा” on the menu bar as shown given below picture.
3. Now you have to click on the options “ऑनलाइन सेवा” and you will see another option “ऑनलाइन आवेदन” in the dropdown list.
4. On the next page, you will see the registration page where you will have been given the option to register, already register, and log in.
5. If you want to register then you have to click on the “Register” option and if you have already registered then you have to click on the already register option.
6. After clicking on the register option, the registration form will appear on the screen.
7. Now you have to fill in your details in the form like name, father’s name, age, mobile number, address details, Aadhar number, etc.
8. Now you have to upload an Aadhar card and then click on the register option.
9. You are now registered and the registration details will appear on the screen.
10. Now you have to click on the “Already Register” option again.
11. Now on the dashboard, you will have been given the option to apply for a new ration card where you have to click.
13. Now you will have to enter all the details, upload all the related documents, and click on the submit button.
14. Thus, you can apply for a ration card online and update information about the ration card.
How to apply for a green ration card?
If you want to apply for Green Card then you can follow the easy procedure given below.
1. To apply for a green card, you have to visit the official website of Aahar Jharkhand.
2. Now when the home page opens, you will see the “ग्रीन कार्ड” option in the menu bar.
3. As soon as you click on it, a dropdown list option will appear, in which you will have the option to apply for a green card online. As soon as you click you will be redirected to the register page.
4. If you are not registered then you have to click on the “Already Register” option otherwise you have to register first by clicking on the “Register” option.
5. Now you have to fill in login details.
6. Now on the dashboard, you will see many services where there will also be a green card apply online option, you have to click on it and fill in the details asked in the form.
7. After filling up the details, information and uploading the documents fill in the captcha code.
8. And click on the submit button.
How to log in to the Aahar Jharkhand?
1. If you want to log in on the Aahar Jharkhand website, then you can click on the link given below, as soon as you click you will reach the login page.
2. Now you have to enter your USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
3. Then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
4. After receiving OTP, You need to fill in the OTP and captcha code.
5. After filling up these details click on the submit button.
How to check the status of the ration card?
1. If you have successfully applied for the ration card then you need to visit the official website to check the application status.
2. When the homepage is open, you have to click on the “ऑनलाइन सेवा” options from the menu bar.
3. As soon as you click on the “ऑनलाइन सेवा” option and you will see another option “ऑनलाइन स्थिति” in the dropdown list.
4. When the application status page will open. So you have been given two options, first, you can check by filling in the ration card number details.
5. And if you do not have a ration card number then you have to enter details of Acknowledgment Number and Mobile Number and Activity.
6. Then, Fill up the captcha code and click on the CHECK STATUS button.
How to check the Aahar Jharkhand Beneficiary List?
To check the beneficiary list, you will need the ration card number and district, village, and card type. And you have not applied for a ration card yet, then you have to apply for a ration card first, we have explained the procedure above.
1. For the beneficiary list, you have to go to the home page of the official website of Aahar Jharkhand.
2. On the home page, I have to click on the “अपने कार्ड की जानकारी” option, and in the Draupadi list, you have to click on the “राशनकार्ड विवरण” option.
3. Now the form will appear on the screen where you can check the beneficiary list in two types.
4. First you have to select District, Block, Village, and Dealer details, after that you have to fill the card type and captcha code and click on submit option.
5. If you know the ration card number then all you have to do is fill the ration card number and captcha code and click on submit option.
6. As you click, the beneficiary list will appear on your screen.
How to check the Month wise ration card holder list?
1. To see the Month Wise Ration Card Holders List, you have to click on the given link.
Month Wise Ration Card Holders List
2. After that, a form will open where you will be asked District, Block, Dealer, Card type, Month Year, Details which you have to fill correctly.
3. After that, you have to fill in the captcha code and click on submit button.
We have explained all the important and possible details regarding the Aahar Jharkhand ration card But if you still have any doubts or queries or you are facing any sort of problems regarding applying for a card, checking the status of the application form, or checking the details regarding the ration card, you can contact their helpline number.
HELPLINE NUMBER – 1800-3456-98
Leave a Reply