Ahara | ration card Karnataka | ahara.kar.nic.in: Hello, People of Karnataka. If you are searching online for a ration card in Karnataka state you are in the right place. In this article, we will give you complete information about the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department Karnataka. As we all know the ration card is a very useful document for everyone. Today will we tell you about how to apply for e-ration cards online and manually, the beneficiary list, application status, and many more services. We suggest you read this article to the end.
The main objective of the Department is to provide food security to all groups of families and to control the prices of essential commodities. With the help of this scheme, you can apply online, check the status of your application in just a few minutes using your Mobile/Laptop/Computer. As we all know, an Income certificate is very important for a ration card. Till now you have not applied for an income certificate, then apply right now through the Nadakacheri.
Table of Contents
Ration card of Karnataka – ahara.kar.nic.in
Ahara Portal provides the ration card to the eligible candidates by the Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department Government of Karnataka. The department strives to distribute ration to weaker sections and the families below the poverty line identified by various sources under this scheme. There are currently four types of the scheme available in Karnataka like Akshaya scheme(BPL), Annapurna Yojana, Anthyodaya anna yojana & A.P.L. Ahara Portal trying to reduce the manual work and also trying to save the time of both departmental employees and citizens.
Benefits of Ahara Portal – Ration Card of Karnataka
- You can check your family member card details.
- You can check the Aadhaar numbers of their family members using this portal and also you can update your Adhaar.
- Also, you can change online their Family Head member & address.
- With the help of this portal, you can Cancellation or surrender the ration card.
- You can save your time and money using this portal.
- Ahara Portal is easy to use and you can use this portal your mobile, etc.
- You can check your new ration card status a few minutes using this portal.
Type of Ration Card Scheme – Ahara Portal
1. Akshaya scheme(BPL) – Ahara
- The annual income of 12000/- or less than in Rural Areas.
- The annual income of 17000/- or less than in Town Areas.
2. Annapurna Yojana – Ahara
Under this scheme of the central government, 10 Kg of rice will be distributed free of cost every month.
- The person aged 65 above without an old-age pension and any source of income is eligible.
3. Anthyodaya anna yojana – Ahara
- A very poor person of the families below the poverty line.
- Widows, persons with disabilities/ weakness/mental illness and persons aged more than 65 years without any financial and social security.
- Schedule caste/Schedule Tribe/ Agriculture Labourer.
4. A.P.L (Above Poverty Line)
- The family who has the income above the limit prescribed Akshaya, Annapurna, Anthyodaya anna Ration card, can have the A.P.L. Ration Card.
- If you do not have a domestic gas connection. Then are eligible for Kerosene as per the availability.
For more information regarding the above Ration cards, You can download this pdf – Download
How can I check my ration card details in Karnataka (Ahara Portal)?
Now we will tell you about how to check your ration card list from this Ahara portal. you can follow the given below step to check the ration card list.
1. Go to the official website of Ahara – https://ahara.kar.nic.in/home.aspx
2. Now you will click on the right side “E-Sevice” tab from Manu Bar as shown given below picture.
3. After that, You will click on E-Ration Card Tab.
4. Now you will see the drop-down list. after you will click on the village list tab from the drop-down list which is shown in the given below picture.
5. In this step, you will choose your District, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, and Village. After that, you will click the “Go” tab.
6. Now you can check your ration card details on the screen. I hope you will understand all the steps.
How can I get a ration card in Karnataka?
I hope you will understand how to check your ration card from Ahara Portal( ahara.kar.nic.in). if you do not have a ration card or you want to apply so you can follow the given below steps. Aadhar is mandatory to apply for the new Ration Card.
1. Visit the official website of Ahara Portal – https://ahara.kar.nic.in/e_services.aspx
2. Now you will click on the E-ration card option in a given verticle menu.
3. Firstly You will choose language after that, Now you will select the “New Ration Card Request” option for the new ration card application and type of ration card.
4. Now the You are prompted to enter the Aadhar Number.
5. On successful validation of Aadhar Number. You will authenticate with One Time Password (OTP) to the Mobile Number registered with Aadhar or Finger Print Verification.
6. Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number. After that, Enter the OTP in the space provided. On successful verification of OTP, Aadhar details will be displayed. After that, you will choose one of them from authentication and bio verification type. After successful verification, Aadhaar details will be displayed.
7. For the generation of application numbers, You will click on the “ADD” button. Now you will see the form on the screen and Fill the details in the respective field. after successfully fill the form you will click on the Submit button.
Note – After successful submission, you will receive your ration card from speed post to the selected address within 15 days. The department would charge Rs.100 for this service and this amount would be required to be paid to the Postman who delivers the Ration card to your Address.
How can I check my ration card status?
You can apply online by following the given steps.
1. Visit the official website of Ahara – https://ahara.kar.nic.in/e_services.aspx.
2. Now you will click on the “e-status” link and click on the “Status of new/defending rations” tab.
3. Now choose your status option according to your location. And choose New ration card status and Enter Acknowledgment No / Background Number. After that, you will click on the Go tab.
Document For ration card
If you want to apply for a ration card then you need docs.
- Adhar Card
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Age certificate of the head of the family
- Valid Mobile number or Email address
- Self-Declaration and Certificate issued from the Ward Councillor/ Pradhan.
For checking the ration card Karnataka application status, apply online application issue, and any other problem & situation, you can contact the phone number as given below.
Food, Civil Supplied & Consumer Affairs Department and the Department of Legal Metrology,
Phone No.- 1967 or 1800-425-9339
I hope, you like this article we always try to provide good quality content. If you have any queries regarding this Ahara ration card article you can comment in the comment box. And share this article to your friend and Family.