Curfew e-Pass Delhi: If you are in Delhi then you would have come to know that the lockdown has been extended till 1 June in the State of Delhi. Delhi State is completely sealed. if you have any important work. Or you are an Essential Services Provider, or if you are going to attend a marriage in your family, then you can apply for travel ePass. After that, you can travel with the help of this Lockdown ePass.
The second wave of Covid-19 has arrived in India and they are more dangerous than before, in Delhi, up to 25000 Corona cases a day have been caught. Therefore, a lockdown was announced in Delhi so that the corona chain could be broken and the situation could be controlled. If you want to apply for Curfew ePass, then you have to go to the official website (https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/) and you have to apply for the Curfew e-Pass. Also, you can check the status of your application.
Before applying, you need to know whether you can apply or not, so you have to read this article till the end and you will get all the important information in this article.
Delhi Curfew e-Pass
The lockdown was announced by Arvind Kejriwal on 19-04-2021. More than 20,000 corona cases started coming up every day in the state of Delhi. Due to which there was a shortage of ventilator beds in hospitals, therefore, the decision of lockdown has been taken to bring the situation under control. So that the Covid-19 chain can be broken and the situation can be controlled. And at the same time, he also said that he knows that many people will face problems due to the curfew. As if someone’s marriage date is fixed, They did not want anyone’s marriage to be a problem because of the lockdown. If someone in your family getting married and you also want to travel in lockdown then you can apply for the Curfew ePass.
|Topic||e-Pass for travel during Curfew|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Delhi|
|Application Status||Click Here|
ePass NOT required for:
- Pregnant women and patients who require medical health do not require an e-pass but must have a doctor’s prescription / medical paper.
- Those who are connected in the medical field like doctors, nurses, paramedical, medical oxygen suppliers, etc, also do not need the ePass, it is necessary to have a valid id card.
- If you have to go to the airport, railway station, and ISBT, then you must have a valid ticket.
- If you want to appear in the examination, then you must have a valid admit card. You do not need an ePass.
- Examination staff posted on examination duty, do not need ePass but should have valid id cards.
- All Judicial Officers/officials/staff members of all courts of Delhi.
- Electronic and Print Media, do not need ePass but should have valid id Card.
- Inter-state and intra-state movement/transportation of essential goods, do not need ePass.
For more information, you will have to go to the official website where you will get all the information and when you apply for the Curfew e-Pass, you will get all the information.
How to apply for Curfew e-Pass for traveling?
If you want to apply for a Curfew e-Pass from the official website, then you must have an Aadhaar card and also have a valid id card like Employee id, etc. You can apply for ePass by following the procedure given below.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website (https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/).
2. After that, you have to choose languages like Hindi and English.
3. Now you will see the “What do you need help with?” option where you have to choose the “e-Pass for travel during curfew” option and click on the submit button.
4. Now a form will open in front of you where important points have been shared which you have to read carefully.
5. Now you have to fill in the contact number, the name first in the form, and then choose your district.
6. In this step, you have to fill in the address, after that, you have to choose the service.
7. Now you have to choose the travel date and time, after that you have to upload a document in the id Proof option, which should be up to 4 MB in size.
8. After uploading id proof, you have to upload the document of id card like employment id, etc.
9. Now you have to click on the check box and click on submit button.
Must Read – ePass UP
How to check the application status of curfew e-Pass?
When you have successfully applied for ePass, then you will not have any problem seeing the status of the application.
1. To see the status of the application, you have to click on the link given below.
2. When the page is open, you have to fill in your 7 characters ePass id and click on the check status button.