E-Kharid Haryana | Farmer Registration | ekharid.in: If you are a farmer and want to sell your crop, they will be happy to know that the registration and login process has started on the Haryana e-Kharid portal. For registration, applicants have to go to the official website of the eKharid portal. This portal is a joint initiative of the Agricultural Marketing Board of Haryana and the Department of Food and Supplies, Government of Haryana. Applicants can easily register as a farmer online with the help of this portal. Today, in this article, we will give complete information about e-Kharid farmer registration, so read this article till the end.
Table of Contents
E-Kharid Farmer Registration Haryana
In today’s time, many websites have been launched to help farmers and their ease, similarly, Haryana State has started another portal called E-Kharid. Where the farmer can register on the website. Also, they can sell crops at the best price. With the help of this portal, farmers can sell their crop at the best price by giving information about their crop at the time of sowing.
To register, They have to go to the official website where applicants have to fill in the scheme name, harvest year, land area, fort number, landowner details, bank account, personal details, etc carefully. With the help of this portal, farmers can register and login from their phone, etc. at home. Farmers belonging to the state of Haryana can register by visiting this portal.
|Bhavantar Bharpaii Yojana
The objective of the E-Kharid
The purpose of starting this website is to help the farmer so that more and more farmers get the benefit of it. Previously, to conduct crop sales, registration had to be done on the e-Disha website. But now after launching this portal, you can register and sell your crop at the right price. Which will benefit the farmers and their income will also increase. If the farmer wants to register, then they have to go to the official website and register.
- With the help of this portal, they can easily register on the website as a farmer.
- With the help of this website, farmers get the right price for their crops.
- Farmers can also use this portal from their mobile phones as its interface is quite efficient.
- This portal will also protect farmers from brokers so that their entire crop money will come into your account.
Important Document List
- Applicants must have residential proof that they are a resident of Haryana.
- If you are a farmer, you can register on this portal.
- Adhaar card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Passport size photo
- Land records details
Instructions for registration
- Applicants must have an Aadhar card.
- It is important to have an active mobile number so that you get the details on the mobile number.
- The date of birth must match your id proof.
- You must upload a copy of one of the four documents below.
- Adhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter id
- An applicant should have a passport size photo and the file size must be at least 2MB.
- From the bank passbook, applicants will have to fill in the bank name, IFSC code, Account name, Account number, etc.
- Applicants should have the first page of the bank passbook and the file size must be at least 2MB.
- And you must also know the name of the scheme, year of harvest, land area, fort number, and landowner details.
How to register as a farmer on the E-Kharid portal?
There are some things you need to know before registration. When applicants register, they have to fill in their active mobile number so that they can get the details on their mobile number. Applicant should have an Aadhar card. Also, they have to keep a passbook to fill in bank details. If farmers want to register, then they can register by following the procedure below and take advantage of using the E-Kharid website.
1. First of all applicants have to go to the official website.
2. After opening the home page, the farmer registration link will be visible on the home page.
3. After clicking on the registration link, the registration form will appear on the next page.
4. In the form, you have to fill in the Aadhaar number first and then the mobile number.
5. Now they have to fill in their personal details like name, father’s name, state, district, village, state, and etc. After that, they have to fill in their address.
6. Now they have to fill in their date of birth, after that, they have to choose the proof id document which they want to upload.
7. Now they have to upload both ID proof and passport size photo.
8. After that, they will be asked about the land. If they have land, then they have to click on Yes and fill in the details of the land area. And click on No if they do not have land.
9. Now they will be asked about Kisan Credit, if Kisan Credit is there, then the credit card number will have to be entered and if there is no Kisan Credit Card, then click on the No option.
10. Now they have to fill in bank details like bank name, IFSC code, account number, account holder name, and etc.
11. After that, they have to upload a copy of the first page of the passbook. After that, they have to click on the Continue option.
12. Now the seeding details form will open on the next page where they will be asked the name of the scheme, year of harvest, area, fort number, and owner details.
13. Now they have to click on submit option. And print the acknowledgment slip of their registration.
Toll-free helpline Number – 1800-180-2060 (8:00 am to 8:00 pm)
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org