EPDS AP | epdsap.ap.gov.in: Hello, Citizens of Andhra Pradesh. As You Know, the Ration card is a very important document that is used mostly in India for getting food supplies at a subsidized rate. Today’s topic is about the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh. So we will discuss all the important aspects of the Andhra Pradesh Ration Cards. In this article, we will tell you how to check ap rice card status, how to check the beneficiary list, the application procedure, etc. Also, we will share all the information about commodity prices. So please read this article to the end for complete information.
Update for Coronavirus lockdown relief – The government of Andhra Pradesh is providing free ration along with 1 kg dal at their doorsteps during the lockdown for All the ration cardholders and vulnerable sections of the state. Also, The government is providing also distribute the Financial assistance of Rs.1000/- to them.
EPDS AP Ration Card
The Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies is to provide food supplies at a subsidized rate to the people of Andhra Pradesh through the implementation of ration cards. Also, this portal is easy to use. so everyone can easily use this portal by mobile phone. PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM ANDHRA PRADESH Portal provides various online services like rice card application, rice card status, correction, Andhra Pradesh ration tracking status, and various other activities. Those holding Andhra Pradesh Ration Cards become eligible to avail of various food security schemes of the state and central government.
- Rice Card Status
- Grievance ID
- LPG Status
- New Connection Deepam
- Deepam Know Your Application Status
- Department Of Consumer
Public Distribution System Andhra Pradesh – Overview
|Name||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Department of Government||Public Distribution System|
AP Rice Card
If you have a ration card. So you will be happy to know, Government of Andhra Pradesh providing a new Rice Card from 14th February 2020 for the approximately 18 lakh beneficiaries. With the help of this project, the AP Government will Replace approximately 1, 29,00,000 ration cards. The beneficiary list of Rice Card has been prepared by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The beneficiaries will get many food items at concessional rates. If you do not have a rice card then you can apply for a new rice card, check the status of the application through the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh New Rice Card Eligibility Criteria
- The government of Andhra Pradesh offers new rice cards to all the beneficiaries who are eligible for the new rice card.
- If you belong to Rural areas then your family income should be 10,000 per month.
- If you belong to Urban areas then your family income should be 12,000 per month.
- The monthly electricity consumption of the cardholders must be less than 300 units.
- Total land holding of the family should be less than 10 acres of dry land or 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- Someone of your family member should not be a government employee and pensioner.
- The family should not have any four-wheelers (auto, taxis, tractors are exempted.
- The beneficiary family should not own any property constructed or less than 750 square feet in the urban area.
How to check the EPDS rice card application status online?
Applicants can check the status of their application online by following the given below steps.
1. In the first step, visit the official website of EPDS Andhra Pradesh – https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/
2. Now you have to click on the Public Reports. After that, you will see the dropdown list then you have to click on the Rice Card Status as shown in the given below picture. Also, you can visit directly click on the given link here – https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/Navasakam/RationCardStatus.aspx
3. In this step, You have to enter the EPDS Ration Card Number or Adhaar Card Number. After successfully enter the details, you have to click the submit button.
4. The current status will appear and click on the “Final Status” tab to check the final status.
How to check the beneficiary list of the Rice Card?
Cardholders who wish to check their name on the list of rice cards, follow the steps given below.
1. first of all they have to go to the official website
2. Now you have chosen your location details like District Name, Mandal Name, Secretariat Name, etc.
3. Now You will see EPDS Rice Card Beneficiary List on the screen.
How to do Rice Card e-KYC Online
If you want to do e-KYC for Rice Card then you can follow the given below steps.
1. In the first step, You have to visit https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/
2. Now you have to click on the “Online User Login” on the home page. After that, you have to enter the Adhaar number, and Captcha code and click on the “Get e-KYC OTP” button.
3. Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number which is registered in the Adhaar Card. After that, you have to enter the OTP in the given tabs on the screen. In this way, you can do Rice card e-KYC online.
How to apply for EPDS AP Ration Card 2020 Online?
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh, who wish to apply online for the new application. So you have not required to go to any offices or shops. Also, you can apply online using a mobile phone by following a few steps. In this section, we have shared all the necessary information about how an applicant can apply for New EPSD AP Ration cards.
1. Visit the official web portal of the MeeSeva Portal.
2. In the second step, you have to need to create a new account in the MeSeva portal. So you have to click the Registration option on the left side of the home page as shown in the given below picture.
3. Now you have to enter all the personal information and click on the submit button. After that, a login ID and password will be generated.
Note – For this Form, You have to need Adhaar Card.
4. Login using login credentials.
5. In this step, you have to fill the application form by providing all the necessary information. Before entering all the information, check all the details correctly. And Upload all the necessary documents.
6. We suggest, before submitting the final form, you will check all the information in the application form. After that, You have to click on the submit option.
7. An application number or reference number will be generated. Save it because you will need to check the application status using this application number or reference number.
EPDS AP Ration Card Application Status
After the successful submission of the application form, the document takes 2-3 weeks to process the application and send the document to the applicant. Before dispatch, distribution document, applicants can track the status of the application following the given below steps.
1. Visit Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/.
2. Now you have to need to find the “Application Search” option as shown in the given below picture. And Enter the Ration Card or Application Number. After that, click on the submit button.
3. Now application status will appear on the screen.
AP Ration Card Commodity and their rates
Now we are going to share the table, which shows the names of all the items distributed to AP citizens based on their ration cards. Also, we are sharing the amount and rates of community distributed according to the policy of the state government.
|Commodity||Commodity distributed per month as per PDS||Price for end consumers (per kg.)|
|Rice to AAY||35 kg per card||Rs.1.00/-|
|Rice to Annapurna card||10 kg per cards||Free of cost|
|Rice to priority/ white cards||5 kg per unit in ration cards|
|Wheat Atta||1 kg per BPL card||Rs.16.50/-|
|Sugar||1 kg per AAY card||Rs.13.50/-|
|–||½ kg per ANP & WAP/PHH card||10.00/- (1/2 kg)|
|Redgram dal||2 kg per BPL card||Rs.40.00/-|
|D.F salt||1 kg||12.00/-|
|Ragi (Millet) (ATP and CTR districts)||Up to 3 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
|Jowar||Up to 2 kgs per card (in lieu of rice)||Rs.1.00/-|
NIC, BRKR Bhavan, A-Block, Hyderabad,
Phone no.- 040-23494808/ 822