Gujarat Lockdown Pass | COVID-19 Lockdown Pass for Movement | www.digitalgujarat.gov.in: Hey peoples, I am back with another article. As we all know that lockdown has been extended three times. now we are going through the third stage of lockdown i.e. lockdown 3.0. All the individuals from school-going kids to elderly people with jobs, from the government sector to private sectors all are facing problems. Various factories are being shut down, everything is at the loss. Covid-19 is like an unsaid punishment for all humanity.
With every person having their own complaint and query, regarding the end of this lockdown, some are having an emergency and unable to resolve it. Many have lost their life due to serious medical issues as they are being left unattended. Stocks of various shops and factories are getting destroyed being kept for a long time So to cope up with such problems, the Gujrat government has initiated a system to provide Gujarat Lockdown Movement Pass on its Digital Gujrat website. In this article, we are sharing complete information about Gujarat Lockdown Pass.
Table of Contents
COVID-19 Gujarat Lockdown Pass for Movement
Digital Gujrat is the official website of the Gujrat government where you can apply for a Lockdown Movement Pass. This pass will help all the healthcare workers, essential providers such as doctors, milk vendors, pharmaceuticals, etc. It will also help the people of Gujarat who wish to apply for Gujarat Lockdown ePass to move to other states. It will also help the people of other states to return to their state of Gujarat. For the lockdown movement pass, applicants have to register themselves on the Digital Gujarat website. For registration, you have to need a driving license, government ID, ID Proof of working in the concerned office/shop, etc.
|Gujarat Lockdown Movement ePass
|Government of Gujarat
|Citizens of Gujarat
|ePass for Movement
Document Required for Movement Pass
- Driving license
- Government ID
- ID proof of working in the concerned shop/department/office
- Vehicle RC
- Other papers
- Proof of registration with government/corporation
- Passport size photo
- Active Mobile Number
- Email ID
How to apply for Gujarat Lockdown Movement Pass?
Now we are going to share the registration procedure. so please read carefully. If you want to apply for the Gujarat lockdown movement ePass then you have to follow the given below steps.
1. In the first stage, you have to visit Digital Gujarat Portal https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/
2. After opening the website, you have to click on “Services” on the menu bar of Digital Gujarat. After that, you have to click on the citizen’s option as shown in the picture below.
3. On this page, there are three options as follows below.
- COVID-19 Lockdown Exemption Pass for Movement within Gujarat
- COVID-19 Lockdown Exemption Pass for Movement out of Gujarat
- Pass for coming to Gujarat from other states
4. Now, you have to choose one of the above options. After that, you have to click on the Apply Online Tab. Now, you have to need Login through Email/Mobile and Password. If you do not register in the Digital Portal then firstly you have to register in the Digital Portal. If you want to register in the Digital Portal then you can follow the given below article.
5. After successful login, You have to click on the Continue Services tab. After that, The registration form appears in front of you as shown given below the picture.
6. In this step, you have to enter the required information. After successfully submitted all the information, you have to click on the Next tab. Now, you have to upload your required documents and click on the submit button. After that, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.
How to download Gujarat Lockdown Pass in Digital Gujarat?
If you have already successfully applied for the movement and the Gujarat government has issued an e-pass for the yatra, you can download the Gujarat Lockdown Pass by following the steps given below.
1. In the first step, you have to need to log in to the Digital Portal. After that, you have to go to the dashboard on the Digital Portal.
2. Now you have to go to the Download Issued Documents then you can download your Gujarat Lockdown Movement e-Pass.
I hope, you like this article. Please share it with your friends and family.