Haryana Ration Card | Beneficiary List 2020 | Application Status | hr.epds.nic.in: Hello everyone, I am here today with a new article. As we all know that in our country, a ration card is considered to be a very important document.
The ration card is one of the most important documents for the cardholder’s identity as well as the members listed therein. Haryana Ration Card is a type of registration in government data to claim for various schemes and services provided by the government.
You will be happy to know that the district-wise beneficiary list has been released by the Food and Civil Supplies Department of Haryana.
Today in this article, we are telling you about Ration Card, beneficiary list 2020, new ration card for online registration, track application status, improvement in the ration card. So please read this article till the end.
Haryana Ration Card List 2020
A ration card is issued by the state government as Ration Card is considered a very important document. Cards are different for APL, BPL, AAY families. This document is mostly used to obtain essential food items at subsidized rates.
With the help of this document, many families got free ration in COVID-19 Lockdown status. Hence this document is very useful for getting ration in the subsidy rate. If you do not have a ration card, then you should apply now. You can apply for this document through Antyodaya Saral Haryana. In addition, you can follow the registration process given below.
This document can also be used for various other purposes, so those who do not have a ration card should apply for it soon. The beneficiary list issued by the Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs is divided into three categories according to the financial status and income of the family.
1. APL Card Holder (Above Poverty Line)
2. BPL Card Holder (Below Poverty Line)
3. AAY Card Holder (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
Benefits – hr.epds.nic.in
- Since the ration card is a mandatory document, it is very useful for citizens to claim many benefits from government schemes.
- This card helps its holders to get ration and necessary raw material at cheap prices.
- Goods and food items are distributed to the public in government ration shops.
- Food items like wheat and rice grains, kerosene, sugar, etc. are given through ration cards.
- A certain amount and a certain amount of ration are provided according to the card category and number of family members.
- Passport size photo
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Gas connection
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill
- Bank passbook
How to apply for a new ration card online?
For a new ration card, you have to apply online through the Antyodaya Saral Haryana portal. If you want to apply, then you can follow the method given below.
1. First of all, you need to visit the official website of Saral Haryana. Now you have to login through login id/email id and password.
2. If you do not have an account on the Saral Haryana portal, then you can follow the registration process at the link given below.
Saral Haryana Portal Registration Process
3. After a successful login you will have to apply for the services. Next, you have to click on View All Available Services.
4. Now you have to see the list of schemes/services. In the list, you have to search for the food and supplies department. After this, you will see the list of ration card services.
5. Now you have to click on the “Issuance of New Ration Card on Receipt of D-1 form”. After this, you will see the application form for the new ration card. Now fill in all the required information in this form and submit the form.
How to improve the ration card?
1. After successfully applying for a ration card, you can apply for these services which are given below.
- Add New Member
- Deletion of Member
- House Hold Head Modification
- Issuance of Duplicate Ration Card
- Modify Member Details
- Surrender Ration Card
- Transfer Ration Card
2. First of all, you have to go to the Saral Haryana portal.
3. Now login and click on the “Apply for services and View all available services”.
4. Find the Food and Supplies Department now. After that, you have to choose the service for which you want to apply.
5. Now fill in all the required information in the form and click on the submit button.
Also, Read – Paymanager
How to Check Haryana Ration Card Status Online?
The authority has released the Beneficiary List 2020 on the official website, those who have applied for the ration card can see their name in the Beneficiary List 2020. If you want to check your application status, Name on the list, then you can follow the given below method.
1. First of all, applicants have to visit the official website of the Department of Food and Supplies.
2. In the second step, you have to click on the “e-Public Distribution System (Ration Card Management System)” as shown in the figure.
3. On the next page, you have to click on MIS & Report.
4. After opening the new page, you have to click on the ration card option.
5. In the next step, you have to select the district as DFSC AMBALA on the list. After that, you have to choose the AFSO in your area. And choose Mixed Fear Shop via FPS ID.
6. After selecting Fair Shop on the list, now you have to choose your name in Beneficiary List 2020. And take a print for future reference.
Toll-Free Number & PDS Helpline:
1967 & 1800-180-2087
Consumer Help Line: 1800-180-2087
Leave a Reply