Jharsewa | Jharkhand ServicePlus | Jharsewa.jharkhand.gov.in: Hello, Citizens of Jharkhand. The government of Jharkhand has started a Jharsewa online portal for making a certificate. It provides an interface for citizens to avail of various citizen services like applying for certificates, land records, pension, etc.
Jharsewa is a Jharkhand e-district portal which is a comprehensive and web-enabled service portal that serves as an electronic gateway to the government’s services portfolio. Today we will share complete information about how to apply for a certificate? How to register in this portal? how to track application status? etc.
Jharsewa e-district Portal
This portal provides various certificates including services like Birth, Death, Domicile, Nationality, Caste, Marriage, Income, Employment, etc. This portal is the easiest program for minimizing effort and time to provide prompt and effective services to the public.
The Jharkhand e-district project aims to provide government services to citizens through Common Service Centers (CSCs) that are easily accessible. Also, the e-district portal provides Social Welfare Schemes, Revenue Services, and Ration Card related services.
|Launched By||Government of Jharkhand|
|Scheme||Certificate, Pensions, etc|
|Benefits||Save time and Money|
Purpose of Jhar Sewa
- You can apply for a certificate like Birth, Death, Domicile, Nationality, Caste, Marriage, Income, Employment, etc.
- With the help of this website, You can avail of Social welfare Pensions (Old age, Widow, Handicap, Destitute), Scholarships.
- Also, you can apply for Ration Card-related services including services change of address, additions, deletions of members, application for issue of duplicates, etc through the official website Jharkhand.
- With the help of e-District Portal, you can check Revenue Court including services – including Case listing, Case adjournment, Stay orders, Final orders, Status of execution of orders: information, tracking, filing of miscellaneous applications. Also, Government dues and recovery, as part of Land Revenue – including the issue of notices, record payments, track default processes, Updating of treasury receipts, etc.
How to Register in Jharsewa Portal as Citizen?
If you want to register in the Jharkhand ServicePlus, then you can follow the given below steps.
1. In the first step, you have to Visit Jharkhand ServicePlus Portal – Click Here
2. Now you have to click on the right side top corner “Register YourSelf” Option. After that, you have to enter your name, email id, phone number, password, state, and code. After that, you have to click on the Validate.
3. Now you will receive OTP on your mobile number and email id. After that, you have to put your OTP in the given tabs and Click to submit. Now you have to click on the login option from the home page and enter your email id and password.
4. Now you will redirect to the ServicePlus portal. On this portal, you have to click on “Apply For Services” and “View All Available Services”. Now you have to choose your state.
5. Now you will see all the available services of Jharkhand state. And you can apply for any certificate like a caste certificate, birth certificate, OBC certificate, etc. After that, you have to enter all the required information in the form and click to submit. You will receive an SMS of reference number which will help to track your application status.
How to track your application status in the Jharkhand ServicePlus Portal?
You can follow the given below steps for tracking the application.
1. In the First Step, You have to log in to Jharkhand ServicePlus Portal. And Click to “View Status Of Application”.
2. After that, You have to click “Track Application Status”. Now you have to choose Dates and Enter the Reference Numbers. And Click to the Get Data.
Must Read – Jharbhoomi: Jharkhand land record
This information will help you. If you have any questions then you can ask in the comment box. And share this article with your friends and family.