Land Record Bihar | Bhu Naksha | biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in: In today’s time, if we make a property/land purchase and want to see any land record, we can easily look online. Today we are going to tell you about a website where you can see property/land/farm/plot information in one click sitting at home. If you belong to the state of Bihar, it has become very easy to see the Bhumi Jankari in Bihar state. You just have to go to the Land Record Bihar online website and by following a few steps you can see your property, maps, owner name, etc details.
Today, in this article, we will give you complete information about the Land Record Bihar website. So that you can easily see your property details, as well as we will tell you the benefits of the website, objective, how to check land records on the official website, etc. With the help of which it will be very easy for you to see your land records.
Land Record Bihar Online
Bihar State has launched the Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Government of Bihar portal, where you can very easily view your Bihar Bhumi Jankari and also get a copy of your documents. You would know that some time back it was not easy to look at the land records, we used to face many problems, due to which our time and money were wasted. The property document was not easy to maintain manually, in view of this situation, the Bihar government has uploaded all the land records online.
If you also want to see your land records, Bhu Naksha, Apna Khata, Jamabandi Panji, etc, then you will have to go to the official website. Where you will see different services on the home page such as your Apna Khata, Jamabandi, Bihar Bhulekh, Khasra Number, etc.
And if you want, you can also check the land details directly on the official website from the important link table below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apna Khata Dekhe||Click Here|
|Jamabandi Panji Dekhe||Click Here|
|Khata & Jamabandi Panji Dekhe||Click Here|
|Jamabandi Panji Khasra Var Details||Click Here|
|Apply for L.P.G||Click Here|
|L.P.G Application Status||Click Here|
|Bhu Naksha Bihar||Click Here|
The objective of the Bhumi Land Record
The motive for creating this website is to get rid of the problems faced by the people and the government. So that all people can see their documents details from home anytime, anywhere with the help of their mobile phones, computers. And in a single click, you can easily view your Bihar Bhumi details like the Owner’s name, Apna Khata, Area, Khasra number, Plot number, Bhulekh Bihar, Jamabandi, etc. And also you can see the Bihar Bhu Naksha.
Benefits of this portal
- The interface of this portal is very easy where you can easily use the services.
- This portal saves both time and money for people.
- And with the help of this website, you can easily see your Bhumi Jankari on your phone/computer.
- And you can also take prints of your own documents.
- If you have property, land, plots then you can use this portal.
How to check Bihar Apna Khata on the portal?
You can see your Apna Khata by four options. in the first option, you can see the help of Moja Details, and in the second option you can see the help of Apna Khata’s number and in the third option you can see the help of Khasra number, the owner name.
If you have any information from Moja, Apna Khata, owner name, Khasra number, etc, then you can check Apna Khata Details.
If you want to see the Apna Khata Land Record, then follow the procedure given below.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website.
2. As soon as the home page opens, you will find the Apna Khata Dekho option on the home page, as seen in the picture given below.
3. On the next page, you will see a map where you have to choose your district.
4. As soon as you click on your district map, the subdivision map will open where you have to choose the subdivision.
5. Now you have to choose your zone.
6. On the next page, you will see the four options, you have to choose one of the Moja details, Apna Khata number, Khasra number, and owner name option and click on the search option.
7. As soon as you click on the search option, you will see a list below where your details will be.
8. Now you have to click on the View option as shown in the image.
9. after clicking on the view option, you will see your details on the screen and you can also take prints of your property.
How to check Jamabandi Panji online?
To see Jamabandi, you must have property details like district name, zone name, plot number, Jamabandi number, etc. Only then you can see the Bhumi Jankari.
Let us understand the easy ways how you can see the Jamabandi on the website.
1. firstly, you have to go to the official website.
2. Where you will see the Jamabandi Panji Dekho option.
3. When you reach the next page, you will see a map of Bihar State where you have to choose your district.
4. On the next page, you have to choose your area. Now a form will appear on the screen where you will be asked for details like owner name, Jamabandi number, plot number, etc.
5. Now you have to click on the search option.
How to view Bihar land record Apna Khata or Jamabandi Panji?
In this option, you will get the facility to see both Apna Khata and the Jamabandi register 2 option.
1. All you have to do is go to the official website and look at the Apna Khata and Jamabandi register and click on the option.
2. Where you will get two options as register 2 and Khatiyaan, you can use the register 2 option for the Jamabandi and see Khatiyaan details from the Khatiyaan option.
3. Now you have to fill in the details asked.
4. And click on the register 2 option.
How to view Jamabandi Panji Khasra Var detail?
1. You have to go to the official website and click on the Jamabandi Panji Khasra Var Vivran option given on the home page.
2. Now you will see a form on the computer screen.
3. In which you have to first choose the district and then the zone name, then you have to choose the Moja name, Apna Khata number, as well as the Khasra number.
4. Now all you have to do is click on the register 2 option and see the details of your property.
Bihar Bhu Naksha Online
If you want to see the map reports of your property, then you must know the District, Sub Division, Circle, Mauja, State’s details. If you want to see the Bihar Bhu Naksha, then you have to follow the procedure given below.
1. First of all, you have to go to the Bihar Bhu map official website.
2. You can go directly to the official website from the link given below.
3. When the home page opens.
4. So on the home page, you will see the left top per menu options where you have to first choose the district, then the subdivision, circle, Moja, etc.
5. As soon as you fill in all the details, a map will appear on the right side where you have to choose your property map.
6. After that, you will see your property details on the left side.
7. And along with that, you will see the map report option as shown above the picture, where you have to click.
8. As soon as you click, your property map report will open where you will see it in the PDF option.
9. After that, you can easily download the map.