Maa Bhoomi Telangana 1B & Pahani Details | ccla.telangana.gov.in: When we do a property purchase and the work is related to the property documents, we need the details of the property. If you are from Telangana State, then it has become very easy for you to see the property documents/land records, because the Government of Telangana is launched the Maa Bhoomi land Portal. Where you can easily view your property documents and download certificate copies.
Today in this article, you will be given all the information that how to use the service available on the portal and what are the services and how can you see your land records online in Telangana state, and how to download the app.
Chief Commissioner of Land Administration portal has been launched to help the people of the state. And to digitize all the data. Which will help the state citizens and government employees.
Table of Contents
Maa Bhoomi Telangana Portal
Maa Bhoomi Telangana portal has been started by Telangana State Government, with the help of which you can view your property document/land records from your phone sitting at home. In this portal, you will get your RoR – Land Records, Loan Charges Pending Status, Cadastral Map Details, Land Transaction Dead, etc. Also, you can use property tax payment and utility details and you will be happy to know that you can also see court case data.
The government has given you the right facility for you in the same portal, which you can use this website from anywhere and at any time. Today, in this article, we have provided you all the processors with the help of which you can easily apply and view the details of your document on your phone/computer.
|Land Records Details
|Land Loan Pending
|CADASTRAL MAPS OF RURAL AREAS
|Deed Transaction Details
|Revenue and Judicial Court Cases Data
|Search High Court Case
Available Service list
The list of what services are available on this Chief Commissioner of Land Administration website is given below.
- ROR-1B & Pahani details
- ROR – land records details
- ROR – loan charges pending details
- Cadastral Maps of rural areas
- Land transactions deeds
- Encumbrance Details
- Property tax payment Details
- GHMC Property Tax
- Electricity Connection Details
- Court Cases Data
- Search high court case
- e-KYC for land records
Why Maa Bhoomi portal is important?
As we all know, some time ago it was not easy to see the land details, but after the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration website, we can see the details of our property online sitting at home. And also you can use lots of services from the same portal. That is why the Government of Telangana State has launched this portal for helping people.
How to view ROR Land records online?
If you want to search your record of rights (RoR) land record details, then you need to know which document will be required for seeing land records. You will need your Aadhaar number, Pattadar passbook number for the property docs. And you should know the details of your area.
If you want to see your land records online, then you can follow the procedure given below.
1. First of all, you have to go to the Maa Bhoomi Telangana official website whose portal is named Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. Also, you can visit to direct website from the link given below.
2. After reaching the home page, you will see Citizen Services on the dashboard where you have to click on the Know Your Land status option.
3. After that you will see the new dashboard on the next page, where you will get the ROR option. In that option you have to click on the land details search option, you can also visit the next page with the help of the direct link given below.
4. Now you will go to a new portal called Dharani (Integrated Land Records Management System government of Telangana). now you have to enter the details of your property such as lessee passbook number, first four digits of Aadhaar card, and area details district, Mandal, village, etc.
5. After all, you have to fill in your CAPTCHA code and you have to click on the Fetch option and your land records details will come on your screen.
Also, Read – Sarthi parivahan
How to check ROR Loan Charges Pending Status?
1. Firstly, you have to click on the link given below.
2. On the next page, some details will be asked from you as shown in the image below.
3. You have to fill in all the details asked like your area details, survey number/Sub-division Number, accounts, etc.
How to check Maa Bhoomi Talangana ROR-1B & Pahani Details Online?
If you want to see the details of ROR-1B & Pahani, then let us know that you can see your documents in three ways. The first option, ROR-1B & Pahani details can be viewed by survey number, Khata number, and second by buyer name, seller’s name. And in the third option, you can use the mutation date as well as you will need the details of your area.
1. To see ROR-1B & Pahani Details, you have to click on the following link: As soon as you click, you will see a form on the screen.
2. First of which you have to fill in the details of your area. After that, you will be given three options, out of which in the first option you will be asked the Khata number and survey number.
3. And in the second option, you will be asked the name of Buyer and Sellers. And in the third option, you will be asked a mutation date.
4. Now you have to fill in the details of one of these three options. By filling the captcha code you have to click on the details, now your property details will appear on your screen.
How to make an eKYC for land records?
1. For e-KVC, you have to go to the official website, when the home page opens, you will see an eKVC for Land Records option in the initiatives list on the dashboard, on which you have to click.
2. Now the Telangana State Technology Services form will open where you will see the department and service details, after all, you will have to fill the captcha and click on the Perform e-KVC option.
3. Now you have to fill in your Aadhaar number and choose the option for the OTP.
4. In the first option, you will need the registered mobile number and in the second option, you will need the registered email id. now you can verify and choose the option according to your convenience.
4. In this way, you can connect your Aadhaar to your documents.
Procedure to view Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas?
To see the map of the rural area, you have to sign in with your mobile number, after that you can see the map of your rural area, so let us understand you in an easy way.
1. First of all, you have to click on the link given below and when the web page opens then you have to click on the cadastral maps of rural areas.
2. Now you will reach the Dharani portal where you have to click on the Sing Up option, if you have already registered, then you have to login option.
3. On the next page, you have to use your mobile number to register, after that, you have to login. The password will be sent to your mobile number to login. Your mobile number and password are required to login.
4. On the next page you have to generate your new password and take login, now you will go to Citizen Dashboard where you will get a lot of services on the dashboard.
5. Now you have to click on the cadastral maps option, as soon as you click, a map web page will open where you can see your maps from the survey number and your area details.
How to Check Land Transactions Deeds on Website?
To see the dead details, you have been given three options, first, you have to give the document details, secondly the layout plots details, the third option you have to give your apartment details.
If you want to see your deeds details from registration details then you can follow the procedure given below.
1. First of all, you have to click on the link given below, this link will be sent to you on the registration details form.
2. Now you have to choose one of the three options, according to your convenience.
Now you have to select the District and Sub Register Office. After that, you have to fill in the document number, registration year and click on the search option by filling the captcha.
Now you have to choose District, Mandal, Village, and fill the survey number, plot number and fill the CAPTCHA code and click on the search option.
In this option you have to choose District, Mandal, Village, Chose, after that, you will have to fill in your flat details like Flat No, Apartment Names. Also, you can check your deed transaction by filling in house details.
How to check Encumbrance Statement?
1. You have to click on the link given below, after that, you have to choose search criteria on the next page.
By Document number
You have to fill in the document number, year of registration, registration at SRO, and click on submit option.
In this option, you have to select area details, building details, survey number, plot number, and dates and click on submit option.
How to check Property Tax Details on Maa Bhoomi Telangana website?
You will be happy to know that you can also check your property tax details from the Chief Commissioner of Land Records website, as well as electricity connections details.
We are giving all the important links in the table below, from where you can go directly and see your details.
|GHMC property tax
|CDMA property tax
|GHMC vacant land tax
|CDMA Vacant land Tax
|CDNA water connection
|Electricity Connection Details
But first, you need to know which document will be required in which option.
In the GHMC property tax option, you will be required PTIN NO, name of the owner, Door No. etc., or In the CDMA property tax option, you need an assessment number.
And the GHMC vacant land tax option, VLT number, vending name, vendor name, plot number, survey number, etc. details will be re-entered.
In the CDMA Vacant land Tax Details option, you will need assessment no, ULB, survey, plot no, etc.
If you want to search CDNA water connection details then you will need CAN number, district, ULB, etc.