Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana: If you are a farmer and you are from Haryana State, then today’s article is very important for you. Today we will give you complete information about the Meri Fasal Mera Byora website. So that you get more and more benefit of this scheme. This scheme has been started by Haryana State, you have to apply online by registering to take advantage of this scheme. If you also want to register as a farmer for this scheme, then read this article to the end.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana
The scheme has been launched to help the Haryana state farmers. To avail of this scheme, you have to go online website and Panjikaran. Through which you get all the information related to this Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana on the website. Through the official website, you can do the Farmer registration, Fasal registration, and also you can easily view the Land Byora, Fasal Byora, dates.
Also, you get subsidies of food, seeds, loans, and agriculture equipment available on time so that you do not have any problem. And through this scheme, you are helped at the right time of natural calamity time. If you want to register on this portal, then you have to follow the procedure given below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Farmer Section||Click Here|
|New User Registtration||Click Here|
|Change Account Details||Click Here|
|Registration Print||Click Here|
|Farmers Registration from neighboring states (Wheat Only)||Click Here|
|Neighboring state farmers (Change Account Details)||Click Here|
|Farmers Registration from neighboring states (whose land is in Haryana)
The objective of this scheme
To start this scheme, the purpose only farmer has to help in the natural time period as soon as possible. And to provide a timely subsidy of food, seeds, loans, and agricultural equipment so that the farmers of the state can get maximum assistance. And with this plan, you can be given information related to this scheme from time to time. To avail of this scheme, you have to register on the official website, which saves both time and money.
- You get Farmer, Fasal Registration, and Fasal, Khet Byora on this portal.
- This website is very easy to use.
- Also, with the help of this scheme, you get a subsidy of food, seeds, loans on time.
- And through the website, you are also given the latest updates, so you should visit this website daily so that you stay updated.
- In this portal, you are also given the facility to change your account details.
- Also, if your land is in Haryana State and you live in Near State, then you can also register on this portal.
How to register on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora website?
If you want to register as a farmer on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Panjikaran Website, then you have a Parivar Pehchan I’d, Aadhaar card. Also, you have bank account details, Fasal details, mandi details, only then you will be able to complete the registration. If you are interested to register, then you can follow the procedure given below.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website and when the home page opens, you will see the Farmer section option on the screen.
2. Now you have to click on the Farmer section option.
3. After that, you will go to a new page where you will see a lot of services.
4. Now you have to choose the farmer registration and click on the option.
5. As soon as you click on the farmer registration, you will be asked a mobile number on the next page.
6. Now you have to fill in your active mobile number.
7. As soon as you click on the login option, you will get an OTP on your mobile number, which you will have to fill on the next page.
8. When you successfully verify your number. So on the next page, you will be asked for a Parivar Pehchan Patra Id.
9. If you have a Parivar Pehchan Patra Id, then you will click on the Yes option and if you do not, click on the No option.
10. If you click on the Yes option, then you will have to fill in the Parivar Pehchan Patra Id. And if you choose no option, then you have to fill in the Aadhaar number.
11. After that, you have to click on the Continue option.
12. The farmer’s registration form will be open on the screen, now you have to fill the form in four steps.
13. First of all, you will get the Farmer Registration option where you have to fill in the Farmer details.
14. In the second option, you have to fill in all the details asked about Fasal, Khet details.
15. After that, in the third option, you will be asked to fill in your account details.
16. Now you have to fill in your account details and keep in mind that your mobile number and Aadhaar account number should be connected so that you can get all the details on your mobile number only.
17. The last option is to fill in your mandi details.
How to change bank account details on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora website?
If you have already registered on the official website and you want to make corrections to your account details, then you can follow the Easy method given below.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website where you will see the Farmer section option.
2. After clicking on it, you click on the Change Bank Details option.
3. Now on the next page, you have to fill in your mobile number and captcha code and click on the Continue option.
4. As soon as you reach the next page, you will need to fill in the bank account details that you want to change now. In this way, you can change the details of your bank accounts.
3. Seva Sindhu
How to check status/print registration details?
If you have registered then you will need the Farmer Name, Mobile Number, Bank Account Number to check status/print the registration details.
1. First of all, you have to click on the link below which will take you directly to the registration print option.
2. Now you have to fill in the farmer name, mobile number, account number and click on the print option.
3. As soon as you click on the print option, your registration details will be printed.