MKSY Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangal Yojana | mksy.up.gov.in: Today we are going to tell about Kanya Sumangal Yojana, if you want to take advantage of this scheme, then keep reading this article. Our government has always been helping the daughters of the country, every state has been helping the daughters of the country through different schemes. Similarly, The Uttar Pradesh State has launched Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangal Yojana for giving financial help to the daughters of the country.
With the help of this MKSY UP Scheme, you are being given a specific amount from the birth of a daughter to her education. So that the daughters of our country can stand on their feet. So if you also want to apply for this yojana, then apply now, we will give all the details in this article. With the help of which you can apply online and offline easily and also tell you what documents you want and how you will get the benefit of this scheme.
MKSY – Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangal Yojana
This scheme has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government. The motive to launch this scheme is to financial help for the daughters of poor families for a good education. With the help of which they will get a good education which will give respect to the daughters in our country and they can agree to something by reading and writing so that society and the country will be praised.
Some time ago, offline forms had to be filled, due to which everyone had to face a lot of problems, in view of this situation, Uttar Pradesh Sarkar made all the data online. Where you can easily fill the form your mobile/computer at home and can avoid many problems. Today we will give you all the information through this article, with the help of which you can easily apply online, then this article must be read till the end.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Guideline of the scheme||Click Here|
|Our Objective||Click Here|
|Officer Login||Click Here|
|Citizen Login||Click Here|
|Online Application Process||Click Here|
|All District Application List||Click Here|
The objective of this scheme
MKSY Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangal Yojana has been launched with the objective of helping the daughters of the country, through this scheme, millions of daughters of the country will get benefits from birth to her education, which will develop the country. Under this scheme, Rs.15000 will be given in 6 phases. To apply for this scheme, the annual income of the daughter’s family is 3 lakhs or less than 3 lakhs, only then you can apply online and offline.
Before apply read these important points
- You can apply for this MKSY Scheme both online and offline.
- For this scheme, you will be given a total amount of Rs.15000 in 6 stages. From which the daughter’s birth to her education includes.
- If you want to apply for this yojana, the applicant needs to know that the annual income of the daughter’s family should be 3 lakh and below.
- You will be happy to know that for this scheme, the Government has taken the decision to implement 1200 crores.
- And tell you that this amount will be transferred directly to your bank account, so you must have an active account and your bank account must be connected to your Aadhar card and mobile number.
- And at the same time, it is very important to know that only two daughters of a family can get the benefit of this scheme.
An important document for this scheme
Now we will tell you, what documents are necessary to apply, then you are requested to carefully read these points. Because you will not be able to fill the form without the document.
You can fill the form using the document list given below.
- The beneficiary must have residential proof that proves that you are from Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants must have their own and their parent’s Adhaar card.
- Applicants have to have a certificate to prove that the annual income is 3 lakh and below.
- Birth certificate
- Bank passbook
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
Now we are going to tell you about the 6th stage, how you will get the benefit of this scheme.
6 stage process
First Stage – Newborn baby girl in the state of Uttar Pradesh, who is born on 1 April 2019, and after that, if you have applied under this scheme, you will be given financial assistance of Rs.2000 in your account.
Second Stage – The girl child who has received full immunization and is not born before 01/04/2018. Under this scheme, applicants will be given the help of 1000 rupees in their bank account.
Third Stage – For all the girls who have enrolled in Ist Standard during the current academic year, Rs. 2000 amount will be given to their bank account.
Fourth Stage – The girl who has enrolled in 6th Standard during the current academic year, Rs.2000 amount will be given to their bank account.
Fifth Stage – In this stage, the girls who have enrolled in the 9th class after their continuous study, then all girls who have applied for this scheme will be given an amount of Rs.3000.
Sixth Stage – If you take admission in any diploma/degree after doing 10th and 12th, then you will be given a financial help of Rs.5000 which will come through your account.
How to apply online for the MKSY scheme?
You are requested to read this procedure carefully because this process is quite lengthy. And tell you that you should have all the documents ready, that too in JPAG and PDF format.
If you want to apply for this scheme, then first you have to register on the official website. After that, you can apply only by logging in with your password and User Id. So we should understand you in an easy way, follow the procedure given below to apply.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Woman and Child Development Government Uttar Pradesh.
2. When the home page opens, you will see the Quick Links option. There will be a list of links in that, then you have to click on the Citizen Service Portal option.
3. Now you will see the option of term & condition on the next page. Where you have to click on I agree with option and click on the continue option.
4. As soon as you click on the Continue option, the registration form will appear on the screen.
5. In the registration form, you will first be asked what is your relationship with the girl child, after which you will be asked your active mobile number.
Note – For the registration, you will fill only the active mobile number in the form, because verification will be done through the OTP.
6. Now you will have to fill in family details and you will also be asked your address.
7. After that, you have to enter a password and click on the check tick and fill in the CAPTCHA code.
8. Now you have to click on send OTP option. Now fill in the OTP on the screen and click on submit button.
9. Now user ID and password will be received on your mobile, by which you have to mksy login on to the official website.
10. On the next page, you will be asked for your parent’s names and bank account details.
11. After filling it, as soon as you click on the GO option, you will reach the dashboard page.
12. Where you will see child-1 and child-2 options in Manu, you have to click on child-1.
13. Now an Add Beneficiary form will appear on the screen, which you have to fill in all the details asked to you correctly.
14. And click on submit option.
15. On the dashboard page, there will be an apply option where you have to click.
16. As soon as you click on the apply option, you will see 6 stages on the next page, now you have to choose your stage. And click on the eligible option.
17. In the next form, you will be asked to update the details and if you want to change the bank account data, you can.
18. After that, you will be asked to upload the document.
Note – The file should be 10-50KB in JPEG format and 50-100KB in PDF format.
19. Now you have to click on submit option.
20. Now you will see a copy of the complete form on the screen which you have to print and keep.
21. This way you can apply for this scheme.
If you still have a problem, then you can tell us by commenting, we will help you. And you are requested to share this article on Facebook and WhatsApp so that one of your shares will help the daughters of the country.
Leave a Reply