mParivahan: Hello dear readers, in this article we will tell you about an application named mParivahan. M-Parivahan is an Android application launched by the Government of India to help Indian people to carry their Driving Licence, RC, and Vehicle Insurance in digital format. Now you do not need to worry about if you have forgotten your Driving license and any other driving documents at home. You can simply show a digital copy of the respected documents whenever in need. It will have all the information about insurance validity, registration certificate, driving license.
What is mParivahan?
Union government has launched the Parivahan App to provide facilities to the citizens and traffic police. This app is available in both versions for both Android as well as iPhone. This app carries your vehicle registration certificate, driving license, vehicle insurance, and many more documents related to vehicle driving. In case if you have forgotten the physical copies of your driving license and vehicle RC.
And traffic police have stopped you to see your documents. You do not need to worry because you can simply show him the digital copies of the concerned documents. Parivahan app is legal all over India. This you can escape the penalty imposed by traffic police even if you are not carrying a driving license, RC, etc.
The objective of Mobile Parivahan App
The main objective of mParivahan is to help drivers and traffic police follow traffic rules strictly and make the system more transparent and bring convenience to the public and police. If you break any rule and escape the police you can be digitally penalized. And your license can be restricted digitally. To reduce paperwork and make the traffic guidelines be followed honestly and strictly, the government has launched the mParivahan app. No matter if you carry your papers with you or not you will be punished if you break the traffic law. And if you follow the traffic rules faithfully, even if you are not carrying the documents in physical format, then you can avoid fines if you have the documents digitally in mParivahan.
The benefits of the Parivahan App
mParivahan application will benefit both the drivers and traffic police. Here are some benefits of this app given below.
- You can download DRIVING LICENSE, VEHICLE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, ETC
- You do not need to carry any physical documents related to driving and vehicle.
- Traffic police can penalize those digitally who do not follow the traffic rules.
- Traffic police can restrict the DRIVING LICENSE, RC if you break traffic rules.
- Once your documents are restricted you will be unable to show your documents and to verify the documents you need to visit the traffic police and pay the fine.
- This application will reduce paperwork as well as corruption.
- You are free to go anywhere without thinking that your documents might get lost or get stolen.
- You can also apply for a learner driving license through this app.
- To apply for an online driving license, you need to appear in a DL mock test through the app.
- It is a very simple, easy-to-use, and user-friendly application.
- It takes few seconds to generate the virtual DRIVING LICENSE, RC, and any other related documents.
- You can get the details of any parked, stolen, second-handily bought newly bought vehicles all the information just by entering a four-digit vehicle number.
- You can verify your vehicle details through this application.
- Also, you can verify for the second handily bought vehicle.
- You can verify the age and registration details of the second handily bought vehicle.
Key points of this App
- the union transport ministry has written a letter to the state ministry to apply for this facility as soon as possible under IT ACT 2000 and motor vehicle act 1988.
- Generate your soft copies of RC or DL using E-KYC verification.
- QR gets produced for your DL/RC which can be used as a sticker.
- With the help of the sticker, you can share your documents with your family by registering under mPARIVAHAN.
- You need to enter the Vehicle number on the application.
- Once you enter the vehicle number in the app all the information and documents related to the concerned vehicle automatically will be downloaded in the application.
- You can save these documents in a PDF file to avoid any problems.
- Union government has two databases regarding transport.
- The first database will have information about the drivers.
- The name of the first database will be SARTHI.
- The second database will have information about the vehicles.
- The name of this database is Vahan.
- So now if you break the traffic rule, the traffic police will penalize you online.
- And your documents in mParivahan will be restricted till you pay the challan.
- If you attempt any big mistake, the police would impound you online.
- After getting ceased online it will be written in your documents that Your documents are ceased.
- It can be only removed If you fully pay your challan or after completing a court case.
mParivahan App provides the following details.
- Vehicle owners name
- Vehicle Registration details
- Make a model of the vehicle
- Fuel type
- Age and class of vehicle
- Insurance and physical validity of the vehicle
How to download/install the mobile app?
1. First, open the google play store.
2. Now type mParivahan in the search box.
3. From the given search results install the first app.
4. Thus, you can install mParivahan on your mobile phone.
How to register for the mParivahan app?
1. First, install the mParivahan App on your mobile phone.
2. After installation open the application
3. When you open the application, you will see three lines at the left top.
4. Click these lines.
5. Now you will see an option named SIGN IN.
6. Click the SIGN IN button.
7. Now if you already have an account, you can log in through login credentials.
8. Otherwise, click the SIGN-UP button.
9. Enter your phone number and other asked details.
10. Thus, you can register for the mParivahan app.
How to log in to the mParivahan app?
1. First, open the M-Parivahan app on your mobile phone.
2. Now click the three lines given at the top left.
3. Click the SIGN IN button.
4. Enter your phone number and click the CONTINUE button.
5. You will receive an OTP.
6. Enter the OTP and click the login button.
7. Thus, you can log in to the mParivahan app.
How to check RC information on the mParivahan?
1. First, open the mParivahan app on your mobile phone.
2. Once the app is open slide to the RC dashboard.
3. Now enter the RC number and click the search button.
4. Thus, you can see your RC details online.
How to check DL information?
1. First, you will open the mParivahan app on your phone.
2. Now you will slide left to the DL dashboard.
3. You will enter here your driving license number and click the search button.
4. Thus, you can see information about driving licenses in this app.
How to search DL through DOB?
in case if you do not have your driving license number. You can still see your DL details with the help of DOB. To know more follow these details.
1. First, open the app on your mobile phone.
2. You must log in to the app.
3. Now click the three menu lines at the top left.
4. Now click the option SEARCH DL WITH DOB
5. Fill in the asked credentials.
6. You will receive an OTP on your registered phone.
7. Enter the OTP.
8. Thus, you can get DL details without having a DL number.
If you want to apply for learners DL, permanent DL, renewal of DL, duplicate your DL, you can follow these details.
1. Open the mobile app of Sarathi Parivahan Sewa on your android mobile phone.
2. Click the three menu lines at the left top.
3. Now when the menu is open click the license information.
4. You can resolve here issues regarding the Driving License.
5. You can also apply for learners DL.
If you have any RC issues or want to apply for permanent RC, renewal of RC, duplicate RC, change of ownership. You can follow these details.
1. Open the DL App on your mobile phone.
2. Click the menu lines at the top left.
3. Now click the option REGISTRATION INFORMATION.
4. Here you can resolve your issues regarding the RC.
5. If you are buying or selling you can change the ownership from here.
How to attempt a learning license mock test?
1. You will open the Sarathi mParivahan app on your mobile phone.
2. Click the menu lines given at the left top.
4. Now click the option OUR SERVICES.
5. Here you will see an option DL mock test.
6. Click on the DL mock test and attempt questions.
7. Thus, you can attempt a learning license mock test.
How to pay challan through mParivahan?
1. First, open the Sarthi Parivahan app on your mobile phone.
2. Click the menu lines at the top left.
3. Now you will click the option search challan.
4. You can see here details about the recent challan.
5. You can pay your challan here.
How to pay taxes?
1. First, open the application on your mobile phone.
2. Now you will click the menu lines at the top left.
3. Click the option PAY TAX.
4. Here you can pay toll tax, pollution tax, road tax, and many more types of taxes
We have explained here almost everything in detail about the Mobile Version Parivahan app. But if you face any issue regarding this app you may contact their information manager.
information manager- 0120-2459171