MYSY Scheme: Hello dear readers, we hope you all are healthy and fine, the Gujarat Government has launched an online web portal for the youth of GUJRAT. In this scheme, The State Government of Gujarat will provide scholarships to the students who have passed class 10th and 12th. Today we will know how you can take advantage of this scheme. Read the article carefully to know about the MYSY scheme.
WHAT IS MYSY SCHEME?
MYSY is the short form of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana. Gujarat State has started an online web portal (Url – https://mysy.guj.nic.in/) to provide scholarships for the students of class 10th or 12th. Students who have passed the 10th or 12th examination are eligible to apply for this scheme. This scheme will help the students who are performing academically better and need financial support. They can simply apply to the scholarship program through the official web portal of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana (MYSY). The state government of Gujarat has a budget of 1000 crore annually for this scholarship program. With the help of this scholarship, students can continue their studies, they can get admission in medical, engineering, diploma of various courses, or any other courses.
AIM AND MISSION OF MYSY WEB PORTAL
As we all know education is the backbone of society. The future of the country depends on the future of the youth. In India, there is no lack of talent but due to lack of facilities, many talents die in dark. To help the poor students, and to appreciate them to study further the state government of Gujrat has launched this scholarship program. the students who have taken admission in further studies can apply to avail the benefit of this scheme. the main objective of this web portal is to provide financial help to those students who are eligible to avail the benefit of this scholarship scheme.
BENEFITS OF MYSY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
- All the deserving students will get the benefit of this scheme irrespective of the community they belong to.
- With the financial help of this scholarship scheme, students can help their studies and expenses such as tuition fees, hostel fees, and books or instruments.
- Students will get 5 years of age relaxation while applying for various government jobs if they have registered under this scholarship scheme.
- Students who are preparing for various competitions such as UPSC, SSC, IBPS, or any other competition will get financial help.
- The state government of Gujrat will bear the expenses such as clothing, books, study materials to various students who are registered under the MYSY scholarship scheme.
if you are a student from Gujrat and want to avail the benefit of MYSY SCHOLARSHIP, you must have some specific eligibility to apply for getting the benefit of this scheme.
- the candidate must be a proper resident of Gujrat state.
- if the student is pursuing a diploma in any technical or non-technical subject or he is pursuing his degree in Engineering, pharmacy, medical, he is eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- the student must have scored at least 80% in the class 10th board examination.
- the students who have got lateral entry in degree or they are pursuing a degree after diploma, must have scored at least 65% in their diploma.
- candidates who are pursuing MBBS/BDS must have attained at least 80% marks in their class 12th board examination.
- applicants have already registered or taken admission in their graduation before applying for this scholarship scheme.
- financial conditions are also checked before applying to this scheme. the annual income of the family must be a maximum of 600000 from all the sources.
- children of martyred soldiers are eligible to avail the benefit of this scholarship scheme.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY FOR MYSY SCHEME
- Aadhar card
- Self-declaration form
- Income certificate
- Certificate from the institute for new student
- Renewal certificate from the institute
- Self-declaration for non-IT returns
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheet
- Admission letter and fee receipt
- Affidavit (non-judicial stamp paper Rs 20)
- Recent passport size photo
- Receipt of fee
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Proof of name and date of birth
- Admission letter issued by the institute
HOW MANY SCHOLARSHIPS ARE GIVEN UNDER THIS SCHEME?
there are three types of scholarships available for eligible students.
- tuition fee grant
under tuition fee grant maximum of 2 lakh is given to the students of medical (MBBS), and dental (BDS), 50,000 is given to the professional courses such as BE, BTECH, BPharm, etc, maximum of 25,000 is given to the diploma courses per year, and 10,000 is given to the other graduation courses such as BCom, BSc, BA, BBA, BCA, etc.
- hostel grant
under hostel grant 1200 per month will be given to the eligible applicant.
- book grant
under books/instruments grant 10,000 is given to the students of Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS), 5,000 will be given to the students of professional courses such as BE, BTECH, BPharm, etc, maximum of 3,000 is given to the diploma courses per year.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MYSY SCHOLARSHIP?
To apply for the MYSY scholarship program follow these steps.
- First of all, you will have to visit the official web portal of MYSY.
- When the homepage is open you will see an option REGISTER on the homepage.
- You will have to click on the REGISTER for 2020-2021 link on the homepage.
- Now you will have to click on the new application option.
- If you have registered before on the website, you can log in to the official website using your login credentials.
- In case, you have not registered before to the official website. you will have to click on the REGISTER option.
- After clicking on the REGISTER button, a new application form will open in front of you.
- You will have to fill all the details carefully in this application form such as the board, university, stream, passing year, admission year, enrolment number, Aadhar number, and mobile number,
- After filling in all this information carefully, you will have to upload all the documents carefully.
- Then you will have to click on the SUBMIT button.
HOW TO RENEW MYSY SCHOLARSHIP FORM?
If you are already registered to the portal. If you want to renew your application form, you need to follow these steps carefully.
- First of all, you need to visit the official web portal
- When the homepage of MYSY website is open, you will see an option LOGIN/REGISTER.
- Under the login/REGISTER button, you will see another option RENEWAL FOR 2021-2022.
- You will have to click on the RENEWAL FOR 2021-2022 option.
- Now a new page will open in front of you here you will see a notice board.
- On the notice board, you will have to click on the last link for which you want to renew your application form such as Medical, paramedical, Ayurveda, homeopathy courses.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you will have to enter your seat/enrolment number, and password.
- After filling in login credentials you will have to fill in the captcha code.
- Then you will have to click on the login button.
- Now you can update the details and upload all the necessary documents.
- Then you will click on the submit button.
- Thus, you can renew your application form in the official portal.
WHO CAN RENEW THEIR SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION FORM?
The applicants who have registered themselves on the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana need to renew their registration every year to avail the benefit of the MYSY Scholarship. but not all applicants can renew their registration form, there are some criteria which you must lie within.
Eligibility criteria for students
- The applicant must have secured at least 50% marks in his last year’s exam.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 75% attendance throughout the whole year or semester.
HOW TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR REGISTRATION ON THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE?
To check the status of your application follow these details carefully.
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website.
- When the homepage is open, you will see an option STUDENT STATUS.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you will have to enter the important details such as standard, stream, board, passing year seat number, password, etc.
- You will have to click on the option GET STUDENTS DETAIL.
- Thus, you can see the status of your registration on the screen.
In this article, we have explained almost all the terms regarding this scheme, if you still have any doubts or queries or you face any problems while applying for new registration, or renewing your registration you may contact their helpline number.
Helpline number – 079- 2656600, 704333381
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply