National Scholarship Portal | NSP Scholarship Status: A scholarship is a sort of financial aid that is provided to students who have extraordinary ability in studies but lack money to pay for the studies. It is available for the whole course as a one time check or provided monthly/yearly. It also helps various brilliant students to fulfill their dreams without facing hurdles. Similarly, our Indian government is also starting scholarship schemes for the students of our country who need such financial help.
In this article, we are going to discuss complete information about NSP. Also, we are going to share the Registration Procedure, Scheme-Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List, etc.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2020
Ministry of Electronics and Information technology under the government of India has started a new portal known as NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL (NSP) for the students at various education levels. The government has therefore launched NSP to make it easy for eligible students to apply for it and take benefits from it. The NSP SCHEME is for the OBC/SC/ST and minority candidate. Students can start to apply for the scholarship from July 2020 onwards.
This scholarship portal provides financial aid to students for pre-matric,post-matric, undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate levels. There are special categories for girls and minority candidates also in this scheme. Transgenders have also been considered eligible for this with a separate scheme for them. Families who have a single girl child can take advantage of this keep to encourage her only girl child in studies. Several people who are competent in providing food to their children but incompetent in providing education can enroll their child for financial support.
NSP Portal Overview
|Official Portal Name||National Scholarship Portal (NSP)|
|Authority||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India
|Launched By||Central Government|
The objective of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- To facilitate a transparent and clear distribution of scholarship.
- To prevent any kind of fraud in enrollment and distribution of money as a scholarship to students and knock away mediators.
- The system has been launched as an online portal to save the candidate’s time.
- To create a database for learners with no duplication/fraud possibility.
- With the help of this portal, Applicants can easily apply online for the application.
- To showcase all schemes under one platform to cancel out the confusion and facilitate easy application.
- To make it easy for applicants to differentiate Central and state schemes.
Benefits of NSP
- Single platform provider for all states and centers.
- Complete information on any kind of scholarship
- Special suggestions for students to apply for the scholarship according to eligibility and qualifications.
- Single application allowed
- Least chances of fraud
- Online application mode to facilitate transparency.
- Acts as a helping hand for ministries in taking decisions related to public welfare.
The application for this scheme is not at all complicated. It requires the understated documents which should be genuine and authentic.
- Adhar card
- latest Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook (for account details)
- Income certificate (to verify families economic condition)
- Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/minority)
- Education details with qualification certificates
- Valid phone number
- Valid email id
If you want to apply for the scholarship from the official website. First of all, you have to check the eligibility criteria by clicking on the given below link.
Type of NSP Scholarships
This scheme is controlled by the Central Government of India but is operated at various levels with multiple categories under the State Government. It includes various Central schemes and some state schemes also which are as follows.
|1||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|a||Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||Click Here||Click Here|
|2||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|a||Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.||Click Here||Click Here|
|3||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment|
|a||Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students||Click Here||Click Here|
|4||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|a||Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh||Click Here||Click Here|
|5||Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|a||National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships||Click Here||Click Here|
|6||Department of School Education & Literacy|
|a||National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship||Click Here||Click Here|
|7||Department of Higher Education|
|a||Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College and University Students||Click Here||Click Here|
|8||WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|a||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Wards of States/Uts Police Personnel Martyred During Terror/Naxal Attacks||Click Here||Click Here|
|9||RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway|
|a||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF||Click Here||Click Here|
|1||University Grants Commission – MHRD|
|a||ISHAN UDAY – Special Scholarship Scheme For North Eastern Region||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders (Ist and IInd RANK HOLDERS)||Click Here||Click Here|
|d||The PG Scholarship Scheme For SC ST Students for Pursuing Professional Course||Click Here||Click Here|
|a||PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO THE CHILDREN OF THOSE ENGAGED IN OCCUPATIONS INVOLVING CLEANING AND PRONE TO HEALTH HAZARDS – ASSAM||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS – ASSAM||Click Here||Click Here|
|d||PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS –ASSAM||Click Here||Click Here|
|e||PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS –ASSAM||Click Here||Click Here|
|f||PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS (CLASS IX AND X) – ASSAM||Click Here||Click Here|
|g||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS – ASSAM||Click Here||Click Here|
|h||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS – ASSAM||Click Here||Click Here|
|a||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR TRANSGENDER STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH||Click Here||Click Here|
|d||DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS-CHANDIGARH||Click Here||Click Here|
|e||PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS OF CLASS IX AND X-CHANDIGARH||Click Here||Click Here|
|a||BC-EBC POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP-BIHAR||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||ST-POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP –BIHAR||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||SC POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP -BIHAR||Click Here||Click Here|
|a||Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minority (100 percent State Sector)-Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students-Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||Pre-Matric Disability Scholarship (State Sector)-Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|d||Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|e||Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (State Sector)-Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|f||Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students (State Sector 50% and Central Sector 50%)-Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|g||Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|h||Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST Students (Center Sector)-Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|i||Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students-Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|j||Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students-Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|k||Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students-Uttarakhand||Click Here||Click Here|
|a||DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES (EBC)(SECONDARY EDUCATION)-TRIPURA||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||PRE-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||POST-MATRIC ST SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES||Click Here||Click Here|
|d||POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR SC STUDENTS TRIPURA||Click Here||Click Here|
|e||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR OBC STUDENTS TRIPURA||Click Here||Click Here|
|f||Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASSES (EBC). – TRIPURA||Click Here||Click Here|
|g||NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura||Click Here||Click Here|
|h||PRE MATRIC SC CLEANING AND HEALTH HAZARD –TRIPURA||Click Here||Click Here|
|i||PRE MATRIC SC (CLASS IX AND X)-TRIPURA||Click Here||Click Here|
|j||MUKYAMANTRI YUBA YOGAYOG YOJANA – TRIPURA||Click Here||Click Here|
|a||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP(PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS – KARNATAKA||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||CENTRALLY SPONSORED SCHEME OF PRE-MATRIC(IX & X) SCHOLARSHIP FOR SCHEDULED TRIBE STUDENTS-KARNATAKA||Click Here||Click Here|
|a||UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (CLASS IX & X) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||UMBRELLA SCHEME FOR EDUCATION OF ST CHILDREN – POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP (PMS) FOR ST STUDENTS – MEGHALAYA||Click Here||Click Here|
|a||Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students-Pre Matric Scholarship (Class IX & X) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Children -Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for ST Students Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||Scheme for Award of Stipend to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here||Click Here|
|a||POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS -JAMMU AND KASHMIR||Click Here||Click Here|
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
|a||PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO OBC STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO SC STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP TO ST STUDENTS-DADRA NAGAR HAVELI||Click Here||Click Here|
|a||CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|c||CENTRALLY SPONSORED POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|d||CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR ST STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|e||CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|f||CENTRALLY SPONSORED PRE MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|g||DR.AMBEDKAR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR ECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|h||MUKHYA MANTRI PROTSAHAN YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|i||MAHARISHI BALMIKI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|j||INTEGRATED RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM(IRDP)-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|k||KALPANA CHAWLA CHATRAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|l||INDIRA GANDHI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA -HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|m||THAKUR SEN NEGI UTKRISHT CHATRAVRITI YOJANA -HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|n||SWAMI VIVEKANAND UTKRISHT CHARAVRITI YOJANA-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|o||DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR SC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|p||DR.AMBEDKAR MEDHAVI CHATRAVRITI YOJANA FOR OBC STUDENTS-HIMACHAL PRADESH||Click Here||Click Here|
|a||Pre-Matric Scholarship for ST students (For Class IX and X)-Manipur||Click Here||Click Here|
|b||Post Matric Scholarship for ST students-Manipur||Click Here||Click Here|
How to apply online on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
For applying online, you have to follow the given below registration procedure.
1. First of all, you have to visit the official website. After reaching the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Services” on the menu bar.
2. Now you have to click on the “Eligibility Criteria” in the drop-down list of services.
3. After opening the page, you have to click on the “New User? Register”.
4. In the step, read all instructions carefully and click on the checkbox. After that, You have to click on the Continue button.
5. Now you will see the registration form on the screen. In this form, you have to fill in all the required information. And click on the Registration button.
6. In this step, you have to login through the registration Id. Also, you can log in by clicking the given below link.
7. After successful login, you have to click “Application Form”. And fill in the required information in the application form.
8. Now you have to click Save & Continue.
9. On the next page, you have to upload your scanned documents and submit your application.
Must Read – PFMS Scholarships
How to check Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List Online?
You can check the Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List online on the National Scholarship Portal by following the given below procedure.
1. In the step, you have to go to the official website and click on the New Registration on the homepage.
2. After opening a new page, you have to click on the Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List. Also, you can click the given below link.
3. Now you have to choose the Academic Year, Application Type, Ministry, Scheme, State, District, and Enter the Captcha.
4. Now click on the Submit button. After clicking on the submit, the Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List appears on the screen.
How to apply for renewal application?
If you want to apply for renewal then you can follow the given below steps.
1. For applying, you have to click on the given below link.
2. Now you have to enter the application Id, password, and captcha code. After filling in all the details, you have to click on the login button as shown given below picture.
3. After successful login, you have to apply for the renewal of the application.
Leave a Reply