Odisha Labour Card | labour.odisha.gov.in: Hello everyone. I hope all my readers are doing well. I am back with another article. This article is for the people of Odisha. Odisha labour card beneficiary list 2020 has been released by the government of Odisha state. So to get all the information related to Odisha labourer card, read this article till the end. Also, in this article, we will tell you how to apply for this scheme, how to check your name in the list and benefits, eligibility, etc.
Table of Contents
Odisha labour card
This is an important card for the workers in the state. This card scheme has been launched by Odisha workers welfare board and it’s associates. The construction worker is also included in this card system. Since it was difficult to manage all the worker’s demands and provide them with benefits and facilities, that’s why this scheme has been launched.
The B & OCW (RE/CS) act has been created to manage too well being and government support to the building and construction workers. The official website is http://labour.odisha.gov.in/. Also, you can check your name in the list by following the procedure given below. This scheme will help the government to expand it’s assistance to development labourers. To know about some major benefits for the worker cardholders keep reading the article.
- Registration Form
- Accident Form
- Death Benefit Form
- Major Ailments Form
- Maternity Benefit Form
- Education Assistance Form
- Funeral Expenses Form
- Marriage Assistance Form
- Working Tools/Safety Equipments/Bi-Cycle Form
Odisha Labour Card List 2020 Overview
|Official Portal Name||Building & Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board, Government of Odisha|
|Services||Beneficiary List 2020|
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Odisha|
|Benefits||Provide Labour Card|
|Website||http://bocboard.labdirodisha.gov.in/ & http://labour.odisha.gov.in/|
IMPORTANT POINTS (Benefits of the scheme)
Here is the list of benefits and the assistance that will be provided by the government to the workers with the card.
- The government will provide financial help in case of medical treatment.
- In case of any sort of accident, the government will ensure provide maximum assistance.
- Pension facility for the elderly/retired workers
- Special provision for help to the workers family (wife) after death.
- Maternity leave for parental care.
- Loans for house construction and advances for the same.
- Financial help for skill development and up-gradation.
- Assistance for self-education
- Assistance to carry out funeral formalities.
- Financial help to buy tools useful in working.
- The most important benefits are that the cardholders will be provided assistance complete help in marrying the two dependent daughters of the cardholder.
The objective of the Scheme
The state government has launched this scheme in order to fulfil the following objectives.
- Supporting labour with laws related to working.
- Developing professional skills in teenagers and provide motivation for employment.
- Sort out and optimize mechanical issue.
- Child Work Government Support.
- Keeping an eye of observation and inspect safety in manufacturing plants and organizing boilers according to the acts and rules.
- Schemes related to social security for modern labours.
If you want to apply, then you will need the following documents.
- Voter Photo ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Nomination details
- Copy of passbook (details with IFSC code )
- Residential proof
- Passport size photo
- Birth certificate
- Age Proof
- School leaving certificate
- Employment certificate
If you want to apply, then you should read the eligibility criteria before applying.
- You must have permanent resident proof.
- To apply for this scheme, the applicant must be between 18 and 60 years of age.
- The beneficiary age should be 18 years or more as on 1 January 2020.
- Odisha Labour Card is being issued for the benefit of Odisha Government workers.
- To apply for this scheme, The applicant must be registered as a labour in the local district labour office.
District-wise Beneficiaries list
|S.No||District Name of Odisha State||Beneficiary list 2020|
How to Apply Online?
If you are interested to apply for this scheme, then you have to follow the given below procedure. With the help of this procedure, you can easily register for this scheme.
1. Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Building & Other Construction Worker’s Welfare Board, Government of Odisha. After reaching the homepage, you will see the interface of the website.
2. In the second step, you have to click on the download in the menu bar tab as shown in the given below picture.
3. On the next page, you have to download the registration form by clicking on “Registration Form” as shown given below picture.
4. Now Registration form will open in another tab. After that, you have to click on the download icon for downloading the form and click on the print icon for the printing form.
5. After downloading and printing the registration form, you have to fill in all the required information in the form like name, gender, father’s name, age, documents details, etc.
6. After filling in all the details in the form, you have to attach passport size photos and related documents.
7. Now you have to go to the nearest departmental office to submit the application form with the application fee of Rs 20.
How to check Odisha Labour Card List 2020 Online?
If you have successfully registered for the Odisha Labour Card, then you can check the beneficiary list 2020 online by following the given below procedure.
1. In this step, you have to visit the official website by clicking the given below link.
2. After opening the webpage, you have to click on the Report in the menu bar.
3. Now on the Reports, you have to click on the “Reports On Beneficiaries”. Now you have to click on the number of the district name.
4. After clicking, you will the beneficiary list on the screen. Now you have to search your name and click on the registration number for downloading. After that, you have to right-click on the labour card for printing your card.
Registered Beneficiary List (Category-Wise)
Toll Free Helpline Number: – +91674-2390079/ +91674-2390028/ +91674-2390013/ 155335
Email ID: – email@example.com.
I hope all the information related to this article will help you. If you have any questions about this article, and the plan, you can comment in the comment box. If you liked this article. So please share it with your friends and family members. Thank you