Parivar Pehchan Patra | Family ID Haryana | PPP Haryana | meraparivar.haryana.gov.in: Hello, citizens of Haryana, The Haryana State Government has launched a portal (Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan) to create an authentic database of all families. This is a big initiative taken by the state government of Haryana as a lot of data gets lost on paper and it creates a big problem for the families who are applying for various schemes. Now once you are registered in Parivar Pehchan Patra PPP Haryana, you can access your data anytime and anywhere.
And those who are residing in Haryana can get reliable facilities and benefits from various schemes through this portal (meraparivar.haryana.gov.in).In this article, we are going to share with you information about what is Parivar ID Haryana Yojana, what are the benefits, purpose, facts of Parivar ID. Also, we will share various procedures through a PPP Haryana official website like how to register, the login process, and how to update family details. So we suggest you read this article till the end. If you liked this article, then do share it.
What is Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana?
Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan’s scheme was started by the government of Haryana for providing an 8 digit family id. With the help of 8 Digit Family ID (PPP Haryana), eligible citizens will get many benefits from the scheme. After registering in this portal, citizens will not have to apply for the scheme again and again. Also, the Haryana government will store the data of the families residing in Haryana in a reliable manner and use this data for further schemes across the state. By using the authentic data, each family is assigned a unique family ID, applicants can access their data, apply for various schemes and edit the information when life events happen.
- Official Website
- How To Apply
- Update Family Details
- Track BPL Status
- Report Grievance
- Mobile Login
|PORTAL NAME||PARIVAR PEHCHAN PATRA|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINK (URL)||https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/|
|PURPOSE||PROVIDING 8 & 9 DIGIT FAMILY ID’s FOR CITIZENS OF HARYANA|
|FAMILY ID UPDATE LINK||https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/FamilyDirect|
|REGISTRATION MANUAL||Download PDF|
The objective of Family ID Haryana
The objective behind starting PPP Haryana is to collect the data of the citizens of Haryana and provide a unique family ID, with the help of which they will be given benefits as per the scheme of eligibility. And it is the intention of the government to digitize the collected data so that the data is real and authentic and not lost, so the Haryana government has been given Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family Id) to every family.
Benefits of Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan Yojana
- Each family will be given an 8-digit unique id to log in to the official website.
- Eligible families can apply in various schemes of state government after a successful registration.
- Once registration is done there is no need to submit documents again and again to take benefits of various schemes.
- It will reduce paperwork due to which there will be a reduction in corruption and beneficent will have to suffer less.
- Families who are not currently living in Haryana but are from Haryana will be given a 9-digit Parivar Pehchan Patra ID due to which they can take benefit of various schemes.
- Parivar Pehchan Patra id will play a vital role to take admission in schools, colleges applying for the government as well as private jobs.
Family ID Haryana Keypoints
- After getting the registration done each family of Haryana will be given an 8-digit code to log in and apply for various schemes launched by the state government of Haryana.
- And families residing outside Haryana will get a 9-digit code through which they can apply for various schemes.
- There will be one head of the family in Parivar Pehchan Patra ID of each family. The family head may be a husband or wife.
- You can add family members, remove family members, edit the details of family members as life events like birth, death, marriage, divorce happens.
- After registration, You can update family details anytime.
- Each family will be monitored through the database so that only eligible families get the benefit of government schemes
- You need to fill in basic details of all the family members like Name, Address, Aadhar no., Father’s Name, Mothers’s Name, Marital Status, Occupation, Caste Category.
- You need to submit some specific documents while registering.
- The bank account details of the head of the family are a must, another family member may leave this blank.
- If your family belongs to Haryana it’s mandatory to have Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID).
- You can apply for Family ID through Common Service Centres, Antyodaya Saral Kendra, Registered operators
Documents required for registration.
- Identity card of each family member.
- Caste certificate of each family member.
- Residence certificate of each family member
- Aadhar card details of each family member.
- Voter ID card.
- Birth certificate.
- Bank details of each family member.
- Passport size photo
- Qualification certificate (if any)
- Divyang certificate (if any)
Who are eligible to register in Parivar Pehchan Patra?
These two types of families can register under PPP Haryana (meraparivar.haryana.gov.in).
Permanent family: Permanent Families currently living in Haryana can register under the MeraParivar portal. The family will be given an 8-digit family id by using it one can receive the benefits of various schemes.
Temporary family: The family currently lives outside Haryana but wants to take benefit of the services and schemes of the government of Haryana. These families are also required to register under mera parivar haryana gov in and will be given a 9-Digit Family ID Haryana.
How to apply for a Family ID Haryana?
If you want to apply for Family id Haryana, then it is very important to know these things first, you can not apply online on the official website, for registration, you have to apply by going to CSC centers, Near Operators, etc. But you can apply offline by yourself, whose procedure we have explained to you below.
1. First of all you have to go to SDM Office, Tehsil, School, Ration Depot, Gas Agencies and collect the Parivar Pehchan Patra registration form.
2. After that you have to fill in all the details asked in the form correctly like Name, Address, Aadhar Number, etc, and attach the relevant documents of your family.
3. Now, you can submit the Parivar Pehchan Patra Application Form along with relevant documents to the related office.
How to log in to the official website of PPP Haryana?
If you want to log in, then first you need to know that citizens do not log in to the official website, only operators, CSC centers, concerned offices have been allowed to log in.
1. To log in to the Haryana Portal, you can log in with the help of your mobile number or username and password.
2. First of all, you have to go to the official website and click on any of the “mobile login” and “login” options.
3. After that, you have to log in with the help of mobile and username, password.
4. Now you will be redirected to the dashboard where you can access all the services provided by the official website. Also, you can apply for a family id and make corrections as per your requirement.
How to update Parivar Pehchan Patra?
You have successfully applied for Family ID and you want to make any changes in your Family id-data, then you can update yourself on the official website. You can make corrections in the family id by following the procedure given below.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website URL myparivar.gov.in
2. After that, you have to click on the “Update Family Details” option in the menu bar as shown in the given above picture. As soon as you click you will be redirected to a new page.
Update Data through Family ID
3. Now you will be asked whether you have a Family ID card or not. If you have a Family ID then you have to click on “Yes”.
4. On the next page, you have to fill in your family id and click on the search option, now you will be redirected to the corrections page with the help of OTP where you can do the corrections.
Update Family ID through Aadhar Card
5. If you do not have a Family Id, then you have to click on the “No” option, as soon as you click on No, you will be asked the Aadhar number where you have to fill in the Aadhar number of the head of the family.
6. After filling in the Aadhar number, you have to click on the check button. After that, An OTP will come on your registered mobile number which you have to fill and click on Verify OTP button.
7. Now you can change the information you want to fill out.
8. If you want to add the details of a family member then you have to click on the “Add Family Member” option.
9. Now you have to fill in the details of your family member like address details, personal details, relation with the head of the family, etc.
10. After filling in all the data, you have to upload the required documents.
11. When all your details are filled in, you have to click on the submit option, as soon as you click on the submit button, an edit/update message will come on the phone of the head of the family.
How to check BPL STATUS?
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website of Parivar Pehchan Patra, you can click on this URL to go to the official website.
2. When the home page of the official website will open, you have to click on the option “Track BPL Status” on the menu bar.
3. On the next page, you will see a form where you can check BPL status with the help of a Family Id and Aadhar number.
4. If you have not yet registered for a Family id, then register first.
5. Now you have to fill any one of the Family IDs and Aadhar numbers and also fill the captcha code.
6. After filling in the details, you have to click on the search button As soon as you click on the search button, you will see the BPL status on the screen.
Family ID Haryana helpline number
If you are having a problem in making Family ID Haryana and updating data then you can call on the phone number given below. And you can get your problem solution and advice, which will help you a lot.
Helpline: 0172-3968400 *8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)