Paymanager | Pri Pay Manager | Salary Slip | paymanager2.raj.nic.in: Hello, I hope, you are doing well. Rajasthan government has always been launching some scheme and portal for its citizens, whether it is government employee or citizens of Rajasthan, similarly the Rajasthan government has started the Payamnagar portal for government employees where an employee can see pay-related details like payslips, bonuses, etc.
So today we will give you information about Payamnagar Portal, which will help you a lot. Along with this, we will also tell you about the login procedure, benefits, objectives, for all the services you have to visit the official website.
What is Paymanager?
A new portal has been started by the Government of Rajasthan to manage the Pay Bill, Banking, and Payslip System of the Government Employees and their respective agencies. This new Portal is known as “ Paymanager ”. This article explains the Method of Usage, Benefits, and an overview of the portal which can be accessed on the following website “http://paymanager2.raj.nic.in/ “.
|AUTHORISED BY||GOVT. OF RAJASTHAN|
|DEPARTMENT NAME||FINANCE DEPARTMENT, RAJASTHAN GOVT.|
|SERVICES||SALARY SLIP, PAY BILL, DA ARREAR, BONUS ETC.|
|MOBILE APP LINK||Click Here|
The objective of the Pay manager
This is a Portal and Application launched by the Govt. of Rajasthan to manage the various Financial Transactions and Bills of the Govt. Departments. This Portal is used to create Payslips of Govt. Employees, DA, Bonus, Arrear, etc and to handle the banking details of the Govt. Employees and their respective Departments. For the rural areas, the Rajasthan Government has launched the Pri Pay manager which works in a similar way as the normal Pay manager except that it is made specifically for the employees of the rural areas (Panchayati Raj) for ease of access and usage.
How to Employee/DDO LOGIN on PayManager Portal?
Given Below are the Following easy Steps for the Government Employees who want to log in to the Portal:-
1. First of all, you have to go to the Official Website and Also, click on the DDO/Employee LOGIN link as given below.
2. Now, Enter the Username and Password, and then enter the CAPTCHA code.
3. After filling correct Username and Password, Select your option as following (Employee /Department /HOD /DDO /Sub DDO /Digital).
4. Now click on LOGIN, you’ll be logged in to your account.
5. If you have forgotten your password you can click on FORGOT PASSWORD option to change or retrieve your password.
How to Check Salary Slip Status Online?
You can check salary slip status only after successful login. If you do not know how to log in to the official website, then follow the above procedure.
1. Firstly, log in to the official website through Username and Password.
2. After login, You have to click on the Employee Corner and select TA Medical Bill.
3. Now, choose the status you want to check according to the bill then enter the month and year.
4. Choose salary in bill type.
5. Now, you can check your salary slip status.
How to download Payslip?
To download Payslip, follow the given below steps.
1. In the first step, visit the official website and log in to your account.
2. After successful login, go to the Employee corner and choose PaySlip in the Employee report.
3. Now select the Financial Year and month then Click on SUBMIT.
How to reset password?
If you forget your password, follow the steps below and reset your password by following some steps.
1. Go to the official website and click on the password forget option as shown in the image.
2. On the next page, enter your Employee ID, Bank account number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number (optional) as shown in the below image.
3. After filling correct information, click on SUBMIT DETAILS and you will get the option to reset your password.
Procedure for Bank Registration
1. For bank registration, Visit the official website and click on the bank registration option to open the Paymanager Bank Registration page.
2. On the Bank registration form, firstly enter your “FIRST NAME” and “LAST NAME”.
3. After that, choose your USERNAME and then click on check availability to see if it is available to use.
4. Now, you have to choose the User Type option between TREASURY and BANK.
5. Choose the bank code of the TREASURY / BANK as per your option.
6. Now you have to choose the Sub Treasury Code.
7. In this step, Enter your personal details such as Address, Phone Number, Email, and Office Name.
8. Now, enter the password and confirm the password. You have to enter the password in such a way that you can remember it.
9. Verify your Phone number by clicking on the “ VERIFY CONTACT “ option.
10. You have successfully completed your Registration.
PayManager HOD Registration
1. Go to the official website of Paymanager and click on the HOD registration.
2. In the HOD Registration form, enter the account details like Department, IFMS Username, IFMS password, etc.
3. Click on the Verify Login (IFMS)
4. HOD registration requires both your personal details and your account details.
5. Now enter personal details as given below.
- Employee ID / NICU ID
- IFMS Name
- IFMS Email ID
- Mobile Number of IFMS
- Paymanager Name
- Paymanager Email ID
- Pay Manager Mobile Number
- Click DSC certificate and Generate OTP
- Enter the OTP sent on the Entered Mobile Number.
How to Login into the Pri Paymanager Portal?
If you want to login into the Pripaymanager portal, then follow the given below steps.
1. Visit the official website.
2. Now enter the User Name, Password, and Captcha code.
3. choose the DDO/employee/Department/Sub DDO option.
4. Now click on the submit option.
|Customer Care Number||0141-5111010, 0141-5111007|
Leave a Reply