PM Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) | PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 | pmuy.gov.in: Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana has been launched by the government of India for the females and housewives in India. It is a boon for poor families who couldn’t afford the expenses of the LPG cylinder. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is a central government-funded scheme. It mainly comes under the ministry of petroleum and natural gas. Rs.80 billion was allocated for the scheme.
When it was started in 2016. This Scheme will benefit all the Citizens who are BPL(below poverty line) cardholders. Aiming to provide LPG connection to billions of people, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) also promises to give Rs.1600 to its consumers as support. Today we are going to tell you about Yojana and How to apply for PMUY Online. Apart from this, we will tell you about the Ujjwala scheme beneficiary list and application status 2020.
Table of Contents
WHAT IS PM UJJWALA YOJANA?
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana came into existence on 1st May 2016 when it was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shree Narendra Modi. The main purpose of the PMUY is to provide five crores (50 million) LPG connections to fulfill the basic need for every kitchen i.e fuel. Also, with an LPG connection, you will get an Rs.1600 support amount.
PMUY turned out to be a lifesaver for thousands of Indian women who had no source of clean fuel. Women of poor families had to use cow dung cakes/wood to cook food on. Women in hilly areas had to walk and climb several miles to pick woods which served as a source for cooking food. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is made especially for these kinds of women who had no approach to a clean source of fuel. Check the details of the PM Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List 2020 below.
PMUY SCHEME OVERVIEW
|Scheme||PM Ujjwala Yojana (PMUJ)|
|Date of Launch||1st May 2016
|Authority||Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India|
|Launched By||Central Government of India|
|Target||Providing Free gas cylinder up to 30 Sep 2020|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Download Form||Click Here|
|State-wise PMUY Connections List||Click Here|
FEW POINTS ON PM UJJWALA YOJANA BENEFICIARY LIST 2020
- This scheme is active in the year 2020 and currently operating in more than 715 districts and aims to increase its number of serving centers in the coming year.
- This scheme has multiple targets. It not only wishes to provide clean fuel but also supports it, consumers. It will also prevent women of poor families from major health risks due to the burning of coal and wood. This will indirectly help in women’s empowerment and make them independent.
- Every year government makes necessary and Mandatory changes to provide better service to its consumers.
- The changes are made according to consumer’s need hence it is consumer-friendly and results in an increasing number of new connections every year.
- The beneficiary may also get a loan on a new connection along with the cash assistance for the refill.
To get all the desired Benefits, a citizen has to fulfill certain eligibility criteria and present certain official documents that are discussed further in this article. Please keep on reading this article for all the important details related to PMUY.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CONSUMERS
A person needs to fulfill the following conditions mentioned below in order to avail of the benefits to be provided under the PMUY Scheme:-
1. The applicant should be a female
2. The applicant should be of above 18 years of age
3. The applicant must be a BPL card holder
4. The applicant should be an Indian citizen
5. The should not be a beneficiary of any other similar scheme
6. Verification of the application will be done through the SECC list which is for the citizens who lie in the seven categories mentioned below-
A. Families of scheduled caste/scheduled tribes.
B. Families living in the forest.
C. Families belonging to backward sections of society.
D. Families of tea and ex tea garden tribes
E. Families residing on the Riverside
F. Families living in the islands
G. Families who are the beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awaas Yojana, and Antyoddya Anna yojana.
The details of the applicant will be thoroughly checked and verified after the application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION UNDER PM UJJWALA YOJANA
The documents submitted by the applicant should be authentic and genuine. If the information provided by the PM Ujjwala Scheme candidate is found incorrect or invalid, then the application Will stand canceled and no benefits will be provided to the applicant.
The documents required for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme (PMUY) application are mentioned below-
- BPL certificate issued by the government authority (for rural/urban area respectively)
- BPL Ration card
- Valid photo identity proof
- Adhaar card details of the applicant
- Adhaar card number of the beneficiaries family members
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid address proof which may include Adhaar card /Voter ID card
- Declaration signed by the applicant as per prescribed rules and proper format
STATE-WISE PMUY SCHEME CONNECTIONS LIST
Now you can take a look at State-Wise PM Ujjwala Scheme 2020 Connections List below.
|S.No||States||Number of connections|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||13,103|
|8||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14,438|
|9||Daman and Diu||427|
|15||Jammu and Kashmir||12,03,246|
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRADHAN MANTRI UJJWALA YOJANA 2020?
To get all the Benefits of the PMUY Scheme, Firstly you have to register for the PM Ujjwala scheme. If you want to apply for the scheme then you will go to the official website and, you have to follow the steps given below.
1. In the first step, you have to visit the official website of PMUY i.e https://pmuy.gov.in/
2. Now you have to click on the Menu Bar and click on the Download Form as shown given below picture.
3. On the next page, The PMUY Scheme Download Form list will appear on the screen. On the next page, a download form list will appear on the screen. Now you have to click on Ujjwala form Hindi or Ujjwala form English according to your language.
4. After downloading the application form, you have to take the printout. Now fill in the required details in the application form as Applicant’s Name, Age, Address, AHL Tin No., etc.
5. After filling the application form, applicants have to submit it to the LPG distributor office.
Must Read – Indane Gas Booking Online
If you like the article, please share this article on Facebook and WhatsApp.