Rajasthan Migrant Registration | Check Status For Migrant Registration | Edit Transport Type | eMitra | www.emitra.rajasthan.gov.in: Hello everyone. As we all are going through bad days, with each and every individual having difficulties due to lockdown. A similar problem prevails in Rajasthan also where thousands of Migrants are stuck due to lockdown. The Rajasthan government is trying its best to sort things out and help people in every way. Therefore, the government of Rajasthan has started registration for migrants through E Mitra Portal. In this article, we will share complete information about the registration procedure, how to check status, etc.
Rajasthan Migrants Registration and Helpline
The government of India has announced a national lockdown. From food to shelter to small or big financial services, the government is on its way to reaching out to as many people as possible. Every person has his own problem, some require food some need shelter, and some are desperate to go to their homes as soon as possible. Also, many migrants workers stranded in another state. Therefore, the government has provided facilities for migrants.
To use this facility, migrants have to register online on the e-Mitra portal Rajasthan. Also, the Rajasthan govt has given helpline numbers for Migrants people. This helpline number will help Migrants to register themselves so that the government can send them to their homes. Migrant workers can contact helpline number 18001806127 and You can register through the emitra.rajasthan.gov.in portal.
Rajasthan Migrants Registration Details
|Portal Name||e-Mitra Rajasthan|
|Launched By||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Migrant Workers, Students, etc|
|Purpose||Return to Home|
Purpose of Migrants Registration
The purpose of this migrant registration is to safely send all the people who wish to go to Their homes and the government will make sure that they safely reach their destination. Therefore, the government has provided public transport facilities for migrants. To use this public transport facility, migrants have to register online on the e-Mitra Rajasthan. Also, the government of Rajasthan has launched a contact helpline number 18001806127 for migrants.
Documents Required for Pravasi Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Address Proof
- Active Mobile Number
- Residential Address
- Address of staying in other states.
- Contact Number of your state Persons
How to Registration For Migrant Rajasthan?
If you are stranded in another state and you want to return home then you can follow the given below method.
1. Firstly, you have to go to the official website of e-Mitra Rajasthan, and also, you can direct the visit by clicking on the given below link.
2. On the homepage of the e-Mitra Portal, You have to click on the “Registration For Migrant” option as shown given below picture. After clicking, you will be redirected to the registration form.
3. Now, firstly, you have to choose the Migrant Movement as To Rajasthan or To Other State. after choosing anyoption, you have to enter your present address and destination address. Now, you have to enter your personal details like name, gender, age, etc. And click on the Add Migrant button.
4. Now, you have to enter the active mobile number and choose transport as your own vehicle/public transport. After filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit.
How to Check Status For Migrant Rajasthan?
For checking your application, you have to need your registered mobile number. you can follow the given below steps.
1. In this step, you have to visit the official website e-Mitra Rajasthan. After opening the webpage, you have to click on the “Check Status For Migrant Registration” option. Also, you can directly check the status through the given below link.
2. After opening the next page, you have to enter your registered mobile number and click on the submit button. After that, the application status will appear on the screen.
How to change the transport type in the submitted form?
If you accidentally fill in incorrect information about transportation and you want to change the transport type like your own vehicle, public transport, etc in the Rajasthan Migrant Registration then you have to follow the steps given below.
1. First of all, you have to visit by clicking the given below link.
2. Now, you have to enter your mobile number and click on the submit button. After this, you have to able to change your transport option.
Must Read – Apna Khata Rajasthan
I hope, you like this article. If you have any questions regarding Rajasthan Migrant Registration then you can comment in the comment box. And please share this article with your family and friends.