Rythu Bandhu Status | Rythu Bandhu Amount Status: Hello, The citizens of Telangana State. If you want to see the status of the Ritu Bandhu scheme, then you have come to the right place, in this article you will give complete details about the Ritu Bandhu scheme. Also, you can get information about the Ritu Bandhu Money Status Check, Farmer Beneficiary List 2020, Online Registration Process, etc. To know the status of your application, you will have to visit the official website https://treasury.telangana.gov.in.
Table of Contents
Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2020
The Rythu Bandhu scheme has been launched by the government of Telangana state. The government of Tengalana is providing Rs.5000 per acre per season financial assistance to the farmer for two crops (the Rabi (Yasangi) and Kharif (rainy) seasons) in a year. For availing of this scheme, you have to apply online on the official website of Telangana State (https://treasury.telangana.gov.in).
The 58.33 lakh farmers will get the benefits of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme. If you have to see the status of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme then stay with us, we have shared the complete process below.
- Official Website
- e-Kuber schemes(Pension, Salary, Milk, Kalyanalakshmi(old), Budgetbills, Scholarships)
- GET ALL SCHEMES DETAILS THROUGH ACCOUNT NO
- GET ALL SCHEMES DETAILS THROUGH UTRNO
- Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Land Ownership Documents
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Active Mobile Number
Eligibility Criteria for Apply Online
- The farmer should have address proof of Telangana state.
- For applying the Rythu Bandhu Scheme, the applicant should own the land.
- The farmer should be a small and marginal farmer.
- This scheme is not applicable to commercial farmers.
How to check the Rythu Bandhu Amount Status?
If you have applied for the Already Ritu Bandhu scheme, then you can check the status of your application by following the easy steps given below.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website https://treasury.telangana.gov.in to check the status of the Ritu Bandhu Scheme.
2. When the home page opens, you will see the Rythu Bandhu Scheme option on the home page, Now you have to click on that option so that you can see the status of your application.
3. Now you will see the scheme-wise report option in the drop-down list, click on it.
4. Now you have to enter the details asked and select the year, after that, you will have to enter the PPBNO number.
5. Now you have to click on the submit button, as soon as you click on the submit button then the status will appear on the screen.