Patta Chitta Online Status | TN Land Record View | eservices.tn.gov.in: Hello, Citizens of Tamil Nadu. Patta Chitta is a very important official land record document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. You will be happy to know that the government of Tamil Nadu has digitized all the land records online from the manual. Therefore, You can apply for Tamil Nadu Land Records at home.
Today we will share complete information about what is Tamil Nadu Property Details, how to view your land record online, what is the procedure to apply for TN Property Records Online, how to check the status of your application, how to verify the validity of Patta, etc. So, read the article to the end.
The Tamil Nadu government has launched an Anytime/Anywhere e-Services portal (https://eservices.tn.gov.in/) where you can easily view your property details online. A Patta is a legal ownership document for land records that one owns. Unless you have a Patta, you cannot claim that you own the land. The Chitta provides relevant details of land records about ownership, size, area of land.
What is a Patta Chitta Online?
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Online is made up of two words i.e. Patta + Chitta where Patta means legal ownership document, It includes records as Name of the property owner, Patta number, Land Area Information, Name of the location, Survey Number and Subdivision, Tax Details, wetland or dryland, etc and It serves as a revenue record of a specific piece of land. Also, Patta is known as the “Records of Right”.
The Chitta means the description of land records details. It is a legal revenue document that provides information about any immovable property. Village Administration Officer (VAO) and Thaluka office are issued this. It includes ownership, size, area of land. Wetland is known as “Nanjai”. The Nanjai is related to specific land or area with water bodies like canals, rivers, ponds, etc. Dryland is known as “Punjai”. Punjai is related to the association of lesser water bodies with the land.
Must Read – Tnreginet Registration
Note: The Government of Tamil Nadu did not issue a letter until 2015. At that time Patta and Chitta were merged into one document with all the relevant details mentioned in the lease.
Tamil Nadu Land Record Portal Details
|Portal Name||Anytime/Anywhere e-Services Tamil Nadu|
|Launched By||The government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Categories in Article||Tamil Nadu Property Records|
|View Land Record Online
|View A-Register Extract||Link|
|TN Property Record Online Status||Link|
|Verify Web Issued Patta||Link|
TN Patta Chitta Online Application Process
For applying to the TN Property/Farm Records, You can easily apply online by following the given steps.
1. In the first step, You have to visit the official website of any time/anywhere e-Service- Click Here
2. On the homepage of the official website, If you want to apply then you have to click on the “View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract”.
3. Now you have to select your district and region on the new page. As a region, you will be given the option of urban and rural. And select your respective urban or rural area and click on the respective submit rural as shown given below the picture.
For Rural Area
Now you have to enter your district, taluka, town, ward, block, survey number, subdivision number, and Captcha Code. After that, You have to click on the Submit Button as shown given below picture.
For urban Area
1. You have to select your district, taluka, and village and select one of them Patta Number or Survey Number and enter the Captcha code. After that, You have to click on the “Submit“ Tab.
2. After the successful submission of all the correct information, the Village Administration Officer (VAO) and Thaluka office will issue a certificate online with a specific property or land information. it has information such as type of land survey number, locality, municipal gate number, etc
How to check the status of your land application Online?
If you have applied successfully for the Tamil Nadu land record, then you can check the status of the application. Now you can check the status by following the given below steps.
1. In the first step, you have to visit the official website of anytime/anywhere e-Services – Click Here
2. Now you have to click on the “Know your Application Status” tab on the homepage. After that, you will be redirected to the application status page.
3. In this step, you will need to Application ID for checking the status of your application. If you have an Application ID then you have to enter the Application ID and enter captcha values.
4. After that, you have to click on “Get Status”. Now you will be able to see the status of your application.
How to View A-Register Extract?
If you want to view the A-Register Extract report then you will need Survey number and Subdivision number to check the register extract report. If you want the check extract report by following given below steps.
1. In the first step, you have to click on the given link – Click Here
2. Now you have to choose District, Taluk, Village and enter the Survey Number, Sub Division Number, Captcha code. After that, click on the submit button to View A-Register Extract.
Note 1 – If Survey Number is 24/2A, please enter 24 in Survey Number, 2A in Sub Division Number, and click Submit.
Note 2 – If Survey Number is 24, please enter 24 in Survey Number, leave Sub Division Number blank and click Submit.
Verify Patta Certificate
You can check the validity of certificates issued online, for this you will have to take some steps, after which the status of the Patta will be reflected.
1. Visit official website https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html
2. Now you have to click on the Verify Patta on the homepage of the official website. After that, you have to enter the Reference Number in the given tab.
Note – Property Record Authorized Certificate Fee is Rs. 100
I hope, all the information will help you to take information about Tamil Nadu Land Records. If you have any question then you can ask in the comment box. Please share this article on Facebook, Twitter, etc.