FCS Ration Card list 2020 up | Online Apply Application Form | Check Status District Wise: Hello, people of Uttar Pradesh. Food and Civil Supplies Dept. The government of Uttar Pradesh has released fcs.up.nic.in the Ration Card list 2020 District Wise on the official website. Also, the Uttar Pradesh government has released New Ration Card Application Form for the poor people (गरीबी रेखा से नीचे के लोगों के लिए). As you all know that the Ration Card is an important document for taking ration in the COVID-19 situation. So, You can download the application form and Also, you can check the Ration Card list 2020, Status District Wise. हिंदी में पढ़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें।
Table of Contents
UP ration card list 2020 – fcs.up.gov.in
You will be happy to know the” Uttar Pradesh Government (Food and Civil Supplies Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh) released a new list of “Ration Card” 2020. You can also check your ration card list online at home in few minutes. For this, You can apply for the new application form in the supply portal (URL:fcs.up.gov.in). Applicants who have applied for the UP Ration Card NFSA 2020 can see their name in the new FCS the Ration Card List.
If you are one of those who have applied for UP’s new “Ration Card” and you want to check the names on the list. So you are on the right page. UP Ration Card New List 2020 “New Ration Card List 2020 L BPL / APL Ration Card. The UP New Ration Card list is available for download on the official website of the fcs.up.gov.in supply portal (Apoorti portal).
- APL Ration Cards are provided to those who fall above the poverty line. The color of these cards is kept blue. With this card, you can buy up to 15 kg of grain every month.
- BPL ration cards are provided to those who fall below the poverty line. The color of these cards is kept red. You can buy up to 25 kg of grain every month through this card.
- AAY Ration Cards are provided to the poorest of the poor families. The color of these cards is yellow. You can buy up to 35 kg of grain every month through this card.
Fcs.up.nic.in ration card list 2020 UP
|FCS Ration Card list 2020 UP
|By Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh
|Citizens of Uttar Pradesh
|Uttar Pradesh Government
|Challan Download Report
Eligibility for Ration Card Apply
- The Applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The Applicant should come on the BPL List.
- The ration Card is only Issued in the name of the head of the family.
Documents Required for Ration Card
If your name is not on the list and you have applied for it, then you will have to contact the concerned department. If you have not applied before, you can also apply for a new ration card. The list of documents you will need for the UP Fcs Ration Card List 2019 new application is as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Recent Size Photography Pass
- Bank Passbook
- Caste certificate
- income certificate
- Main Electricity bill
- Gas connection
Price of Ration in UP under NFSA
Under the NFSA all ration (grain and food items) ration cards are provided to shareholders under very nominal prices. Check the price of ration provided under NFSA in Uttar Pradesh.
Wheat – Rs 2 per kg
Rice – Three rupees per kg
Sugar – Rs.13.50 per kg
How to find the name in UP New Fcs Ration Card List 2020?
You can find your name in the new “Up FCS Ration Card List 2020” list by following the given steps. The UP New Ration Card list is available for download on the official website of the fcs.up.gov.in supply portal (Apoorti portal).
1. Visit the official website: In the first step, you have to go to the official portal of the Department of Food and Food, Government Department. UP ie www.fcs.up.gov.in You can also open the direct number given on this page.
2. Find the NFSA link: Now on the homepage of the website, you have to open the “एन.एफ.एस.ए. की पात्रता सूची” on the right side of the web page as shown in the image.
3. Select District: On opening the list, a list of all the districts of UP will appear. You have to search for your district and click on the name of the district concerned.
4. Choose Region: Here, you have to select your region (Route / Town) and click on the name of the region. There will be a separate list for rural areas and urban areas as shown in the picture.
5. Select Distributor Name: In this step, you have to search for the name of your ration dealer/shopkeeper (Dukandar) and place your ration card of the respective category/type on the ration card such as Antyodaya/eligible household.
6. Search and click on the name: Once you select your developer, all the ration cards under that developer will appear on the ration card holder list screen. Now you can check whether your name is on the ration list or not.
7. See details: By clicking on your ration card number, you will get complete information about your ration card on your screen.
Download UP New FCS Ration Card 2020 Application Form
To make a new application for Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh, you have to go to the official website and download the form. If you want to download the ration card application form on the official website, then you have to follow the steps given below.
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx.
2. Now you have to click on the download form tab on the Manu bar of the home page and after that, you will have to click on the application form in the dropdown list.
3. After that, you will see two options, firstly Ration Card Application Form (for rural areas) and the second Ration Card application form (for Urban areas).
FCS Ration Card Application Form Format
Search for BPPL / Antyodaya Cards made under TPDS
Now we are going to tell you about the investigation of your BPL/Antyodaya card created under TPDS. So you can follow the steps given below. FCS Ration card number will be required to find the BPL/Antyodaya card made under TPDS.
1. In the first phase, you will go to the official website https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal-en.aspx.
2. Now you have to click on Search for BPL/Antyodaya Card.
3. In the last step, you will enter all the details at the required location. Such as district, area, development block/ town, gram panchayat/body, card type, headman’s name, chieftain’s father’s name, ration card number.
Online Grievance System
TollFree No: 1800 1800 150 or 1967
Frequently Ask Questions
How To Apply Online for Ration Card UP :
- For Ration Card online application, the beneficiary will have to go to the Official Site.
- Now Click on Link Ration Card online apply.
- Now Fill Mobile No and Click the next.
- you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Fill in the OTP No. Received on your Mobile No.
- Now fill in your details and details of your Family members.
- Upload a Scanned copy of all the Necessary Required.
- Then Click On Submit Now and you will get Application No.
- Take a printout and save that Application No. for future communication.
Documents Required for Ration Card :
- Residential certificate
- Aadhar card number
- Voter ID
- Bank account
- Requires LPG connection details of the applicant.
- Photo and signature of the applicant.
I hope, All the information will help you. If you have any questions about FCS Ration Card List 2020 then you can comment in the comment box. And share this article with your friends and family.