Delhi Lockdown ePass: Hello, Citizens of Delhi. As you know, due to Coronavirus @ Covid-19 infection across Delhi state, a weekend lockdown & night curfew in April 2021 has been announced by the Delhi government of India. In this article, we will give you complete information about Weekend & Night Curfew E-Pass, helpline number, official website (epass.jantasamvad.org). The Delhi government has made arrangements to issue curfew lockdown e-passes to essential service providers, etc.
Night Curfew Lockdown e-pass @ https://delhi.gov.in/
The Arvind Kejriwal government of Delhi has taken important steps to make it easier for the general public to access the essential services. As you know that The Arvind Kejriwal always helps people. So, The government of Delhi has arranged an e-Pass for the owners of services like grocery, milk, chemists, etc. through Weekend & Night Curfew e-Pass.
With the help of this E-Pass, The service providers will be able to provide essential services to the common people without any hassle. Service providers can get registration for night curfew e-pass through the https://delhi.gov.in/ website. After registration on the portal, the person or group offering any necessary services will have no trouble getting out.
Key Features of Delhi Curfew Lockdown ePass
|Topic||Curfew e-Pass for Delhi|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|Beneficiaries||Grocery / Milk / Chemist Shop Service Provider|
|Benefits for Service Providers||Curfew E-Pass|
The purpose of curfew E-Pass & benefits
- The central government has asked all state governments to ensure the availability of essential food and medical services.
- Now all grocery traders, milk vendors, and chemists can apply for the curfew pass online.
- In this situation, several guidelines have been issued by the central and state governments.
- The Delhi government has introduced the online registration facility for service providers such as grocery, milk, chemists such as curfew passes.
- Also, you will get a Pass for travel during curfew
Services for Delhi Curfew e-pass
There are five types of curfew E-Pass available on the portal.
- E-Pass for travel during night curfew
How to register for the Delhi Weekend & night curfew e-pass online?
Those interested in the milk vendors and chemists of the grocery/milk/chemist shop in the state who wish to apply for the curfew e-pass have to follow the steps given below.
1. In the first phase, you have to go to https://delhi.gov.in/ as given below the picture.
2. Now you have to click on “Click Here to Apply for E-Pass for night curfew from 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM & Weekend Curfew”. After that, you will see the new web page on the screen.
3. In the second step, you have to select the “e-Pass for travel during night-curfew (10 PM-5 AM) & Weekend Curfew” option from the drop-down menu bar and click on the submit button.
4. Now you have to enter your name, contact number, address, dates, services, id proof, business license, etc. After that, you have to click on the Submit button.
5. Regarding the progress of your submitted application, you will be notified through a link that will be sent to your registered mobile number. If all your details are genuine and correct.
How to check the status of Curfew ePass?
The Delhi Government has updated status links on the official website. Now you can check your E-Pass status through the official website of the Delhi Government (https://delhi.gov.in). You can check your E-Pass status following the given below steps.
1. In the first step, you have to visit https://delhi,gov.in/
2. Now you have to click on the option “Click Here to Apply for E-Pass for night curfew from 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM & Weekend Curfew” on the web page. After that, you have to choose your languages like Hindi or English.
3. Now you have to click on the check status green button as shown in the given below picture. And enter your Pass reference id number & check the status of your e-Pass.
Second Method for checking the status of your e-Pass.
I am providing you a link and a reference Id (as an example). You should replace that reference id with your id for check the status of your application, whether it has been accepted or rejected.
Link – https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/app/ReferenceID/
1. In the first step, You have to change ReferenceID with your e-Pass reference.
Example – https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/app/DVNH92U/
2. In the Second Step, You have to copy the link and paste it into the browser’s search as shown in the given below picture.
How to apply for Delhi Lockdown ePass Without Government and Private ID?
If you are engaged in providing essential services like manufacturing, transport, storage, and shops but do not have a Government or Private ID for applying for Delhi Lockdown Pass. Then you can apply through https://delhifightscorona.in/ Website. you can follow the given below steps.
1. In the first step, you have to visit https://delhifightscorona.in/
2. On the homepage, You have to click on the Pass option as shown in the given below picture.
3. In this step, you have to enter your name, contact number, address, dates, services, id proof, business license, etc. After that, you have to click on the submit button.
APPEAL TO THE CITIZENS
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has created great distress in society. The Govt. of NCT Delhi is making all efforts to fight the pandemic. There is an urgent need to reach out to the affected citizens. It is requested to extend your support by donating to the Lt. Governor/Chief Minister Relief Fund, Delhi.
If you have any questions regarding the curfew Pass then you can ask us through the comment box. If you like this article, share it with your family members, friends, etc. Also, you can bookmark this website.