UP Lockdown ePass: Hello, Citizens of Uttar Pradesh, As we all know that PM Modi has announced a 21-day national lockdown. So The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to issue online e-passes to ensure that the supply of essential goods and services in the lockdown implemented during the Corona disaster is not interrupted. Lockdown Pass Up arrangement is primarily to issue conditions near the supply of essential goods and services.
Under special circumstances, people can apply for an e-pass only to seek medical services. In this article, we will share all the information about Curfew Pass UP. That how to apply Up e-Pass? what is the procedure to check the status of ePass? what is the requirement? etc.
Table of Contents
Lockdown ePass UP?
To fight the COVID-19, the Uttar Pradesh government is also going to arrange for an e-Pass to help people in lockdown. The government has started the service of e-pass so that essential goods and services are not affected in the lockdown. e-Pass UP can be issued for the medical facilities to common people. Action can be taken against the public by applying for any other service. If the common man is not getting the supply of essential goods and services, then he can make a complaint to the Chief Minister Helpline 1076. For the apply e-Pass, you have to need an active mobile number, ID Proof, ID Proof jpg, Applicant Photo, etc.
Required Document for ePass
- ID Proof (PAN / Voter / AADHAR Card / GST / License etc.)
- Applicant ID Proof: (max size: 200KB, File Type: jpg / jpeg / gif / png)
- Applicant Photo (max size: 100KB, File Type: jpg / jpeg / gif / png)
- Vehicle Type (Car / Jeep / Truck / Two wheeler etc.) and Its Vehicle No.
- Medical Document (Doctor’s Prescription) (max size: 200KB, File Type: jpg / jpeg / gif / png)
- Active Mobile Number
How to apply for e-Pass UP?
If you have any medical emergency then you can apply for an e-Pass through the official website of ePassUttar Pradesh. You can apply following the given below steps.
1. In the First step, You have to visit the official website.
2. Now you have to click on the “Apply ePass” tab on the home page of the official website of ePass UP Uttar Pradesh.
3. After that, you have to enter your mobile number and click on the “Submit and Generate OTP” button on the home page of e-Pass Uttar Pradesh.
4. Now you have to enter the OTP and click to Submit button.
5. After successfully OTP verification, you have to enter all personal information like Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Complete Address of Applicant, Pass Area (Within District / Across District), District of Applicant, Tehsil Name of Applicant, Pass for Self / Organization, Service Type, Service Description / Reason / Purpose, Place of Visit, and Date.
6. Now you have to upload your documents like Applicant ID Proof, Applicant Photo, Medical Document (Doctor’s Prescription), etc. And click on the Submit Button.
7. After this, the applicant will receive an SMS on the mobile number. You will click on the given link and download the e-pass UP. After downloading the e-Pass, the identity card and other documents attached will have to be shown at the time of checking.
How to check the status of e-Pass Uttar Pradesh?
For Checking e-Pass Uttar Pradesh, You have to need the Registration number and Mobile Number.
1. To track this ePass Uttar Pradesh, the applicant needs to visit the Official website.
2. Now click on the “Track Your Application” and enter the registration number and mobile number. After that, you have to click on the Search Your Application button.
Must Read – NREGA Job Card List 2020
I hope all the information in this article will help you. And if you have any questions for e-Pass Uttar Pradesh then you can comment in the comment box. Please share this article with your friends and family.