SSA Gujarat | SSAGujarat | Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan | www.ssagujarat.org: Hello, people of Gujarat. Today we will tell you about Sarva Shika Abhiyan. The SSA (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) project implemented by the Gujarat Council of Elementary Education in Gujarat State. The main objective of this project is to provide free education and compulsory education to children in the age group of 6-14 years. Free training is the fundamental right for every child from 6 to 14 years of age.
Also, SSA Project is to provide schooling facilities like rooms, toilets, drinking water, maintenance grant, and school improvement grants. One of the main objectives of the Gujarat government is to strengthen the education system. SSA Gujarat is providing good quality education for Childrens by professionals teachers. SSA has a special focus on girl’s education and children with special needs.
Table of Contents
What is SSA Gujarat Portal?
SSA (Sarva Shika Abhiyan) Gujarat Portal is a single desk of various services like teacher portal, attendance online system, etc. This online attendance system is a great tool. This makes the entire system transparent. Where teachers can mark their presence online. This system accepts attendance at the time mentioned below.
- Online attendance of teachers can be filled only from am in the morning till Monday.
- Attendance for second shift schools can be filled from Monday to Friday at hrs only.
- Attendance for all school teachers will be filled by hours on Saturday.
You can follow the above mentioned time to mark your online attendance. SSA Gujarat portal is providing various online services like GIS School Mapping, Gunotsav Website, e-Class, Online Circulars, etc.
Type of Services in SSA Gujarat Portal
- Samagra Shiksha
- GIS School Mapping
- Gunotsav Website
- Migration Monitory System
- Online Monitory System
- Teacher Training Subject Selection
- Teacher Portal
- Online Attendance System
How to Use Online Attendance System in SSA Portal?
You can check online by following the given steps.
1. Go to the official website – http://www.ssagujarat.org/
2. You will have to open the “Online Attendance System” Yellow tab as shown below picture.
- Captcha Code
4. Now Finish school attendance as soon as school starts. If you are having trouble getting an online presence then email your suggestions and complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope this article clears all your doubts regarding this portal. Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments section. Share this article with your Friends & Family.