SSPMIS Payment Status Check Online: As we all know that a large number of senior citizens and elderly retired people are dependent on the Pension scheme of the government. Pension is the only source of money and survival for several such families. The pension scheme was launched by the Bihar government for senior citizens only. Thousands of elderly people applied for a pension through this scheme.
This chief minister pension scheme will provide monthly amounts to the registered citizens who are more than 60 years of age. So in today’s article, we are going to tell you about the process to check the SSPMIS Payment Status of the applicants for the pension scheme.
SSPMIS Payment Status Online Check
The Department of social welfare of the Bihar government has issued the SSPMIS payment on its official website. Where applicants check the SSPMIS Beneficiary Pension Status. Also, Applicants can log in to the official website to enquire about their application being successfully accepted or not. The social security management information system has an official website.
The beneficiary may check their pension SSPMIS Payment Status through this system which is pretty efficient. The best part of this whole system is its online application and inquiry system. This Portal has enabled many elderly people to apply for it sitting at home. Citizens of Bihar interested in this scheme can check SSPMIS Payment Status through the internet without struggling anywhere.
- Search Beneficiary Status
- मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन …
- District Wise SSPMIS Report
- Track Existing Beneficiary
Overview of Mukhyamanti Vridhjan Pension Bihar
The senior citizens of Bihar state who are looking forward to applying for the BIHAR VRIDHJAN PENSION scheme should hurry up and apply for it immediately. This will enable you to easily check your pension application status. The most special part of this scheme is that it is for the non-government, retired employees. The chief minister of Bihar, Mr. Nitish Kumar has launched this scheme for all the common old people of the state except for the government retired people.
|Name||BIHAR MUKHYAMATRY VRIDHJAN PENSION|
|Topic||SSPMIS Payment Status|
|Launched By||Bihar State|
|Beneficiaries||Common old people|
|Scheme Type||Pension Scheme|
|Purpose||The help of citizens of Bihar|
|Website for Auto & Taxi Drivers||https://www.sspmis.in/|
The objective of the SSPMIS Scheme
The objective of this SSPMIS Scheme is to provide financial assistance for the common old people of Bihar. The amount of money to be provided is categorized according to age. Citizens above 60 years but below 80-year s will get an amount of Rs.400 for their livelihood and those above 80 years will get a number of Rs.500 as per the Bihar VRIDHJAN PENSION scheme. This scheme is for all the helpless and weak old citizens of the Bihar state.
Benefits of Bihar Vridhjan Pension
- All the process in the system has been made crystal clear and tamper-free. This will ensure the money reaches safely in the correct hands. the direct transfer of money in the account of the applicant will cancel out any kind of misuse by a third party.
- This direct benefit transfer will ensure that the pension that is given reaches the right place.
- The state government employees are not eligible under this scheme.
- The amount awarded is classified according to age.
- Citizens above 60 years but below 80 years will get an amount of Rs.400 for their livelihood and people above 80 years will get many Rs.500 as per the BIHAR MUKHYAMANTRY VRIDHJAN PENSION scheme.
There are certain eligibility criteria that have been set by the government of Bihar for the applicant s of the pension scheme.
- the applicant should be from Bihar state.
- Applicant should be a below poverty line citizen
- Applicant should not be a retired government employee
- The applicant should be of more than 60 years of age.
How to Check SSPMIS Payment Status Online?
If you want to check the beneficiary SSPMIS Payment status online, then you can follow the given below steps.
1. In this step, Applicants have to visit the official website of SSPMIS. Also, Applicants have to visit by clicking on the given below link.
2. After going to the official website, the home page appears on the computer screen. On this webpage, you have to click on the Beneficiary Status.
3. Now, Applicants have to click on the “Search Beneficiary Status” on the Dropdown list for checking SSPMIS Payment Status.
4. Now, Applicants have to choose a search type and enter the Beneficiary ID. After that, they have to click on the search button. Now, SSPMIS Payment Status appears on the computer screen in front of you.
Must Read – Bihar CM Helpline Number
Please share this article with your friends and family on Facebook by clicking the below icons.
Leave a Reply