YSR BIMA: Hello dear readers, we hope you all are healthy and having a good day. Today in this blog we will talk about YSR BIMA. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched an online portal whose name is YSR BIMA Yojana. Under this scheme, the state government of Andhra Pradesh will give insurance facilities to the poor families under which they can get financial help on the accident. In this article, we will talk about What is YSR BIMA? What are the objectives and benefits of YSR BIMA? How can you apply for YSR BIMA? So, to know about YSR BIMA in detail let’s begin.
WHAT IS YSR BIMA SCHEME?
The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme YSR BIMA. Under this scheme, poor and unorganized workers from Andhra Pradesh can get financial help whenever they get hurt in an accident. And in the case of death and serious cases, the amount of insurance will be transferred to the beneficiary’s family member. This scheme will benefit all the economically backward and unorganized workers in Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary gets hurt in an accident, he will receive the amount of 1.5-5 lakh within 15 days. And with this, the amount of 10000 will immediately be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. But to avail of the benefit of this scheme, the candidate has to pay the premium of 15 rupees per year.
OBJECTIVE OF YSR BHIMA
As we all know how busy the traffic of Andhra Pradesh is! And each day we see a lot of accidents on the road of Andhra Pradesh. Lots of poor people and workers get hurt in road accidents or any kind of accident. Some of the times the condition of the person is more serious and dies and this leads to suffering their family more. In order to take care of their family, as a responsible government, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a scheme to help the poor and unorganized workers in Andhra Pradesh. This scheme aims to provide financial assistance to the poor and unorganized workers of Andhra Pradesh if they get hurt.
KEY POINTS OF YSR BIMA
- All the workers who are residing in Andhra Pradesh can get the benefit of this scheme.
- The minimum age to enroll in this scheme is 18 years.
- The Labour Department, assistant labor officer will be the registered authority.
- Those who have already enrolled under Aam Admi Bima Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana are advised not to enroll in this scheme.
- Almost 1.3 lakh families will be benefitted under this scheme.
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to allocate a budget of 750 crores in the financial year 2021-2022.
- The state government of Andhra Pradesh has already spent 1308 crore on YSRBIMA in the last two years.
- Under the act of this scheme, the amount of 1 lakh will be paid to the beneficiary who is between 18 to 50 years old and the amount of 5 lakh will be paid to the beneficiary who is between 18 to 70 years old.
- Before center government, way paying half of the premium but they withdraw led and now the entire premium is paid on humanitarian grounds.
- Any eligible worker or person in Andhra Pradesh can easily register by just calling on toll-free number 155214.
BENEFITS OF YSR BIMA
- As the name suggests YSR BHEEMA is a kind of insurance that provides financial assistance to the families of poor and unorganized workers.
- The beneficiary will receive the amount of insurance if he gets hurt in an accident and in case of a big accident or death, the amount of insurance will be transferred to the account of the nominee.
- Under the act of this scheme, the amount of 1 lakh to 5 lakh will be transferred to the account of the beneficiary.
- The beneficiary will receive the amount of the claim within 15 days of the claim.
- Rupees of 10,000 will be transferred immediately to the account of beneficiary’s bank account.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR YSR BHIMA?
- An insurance amount of 5 lakh will be given to the beneficiary’s family if he dies accidental death or gets permanent disability. The age limit must be between 18-50 to avail under this scheme.
- An insurance amount of 3 lakh will be given to the family of the beneficiary if he dies in an accident or gets a permanent disability.
- If someone dies a natural death, the amount of insurance will be 2 lakhs. The age limit to avail of the benefit of this scheme is 18-50 years.
- If someone meets a serious accident and becomes permanently disabled the amount of insurance will be 1.5 lakh
WHO CAN BE THE NOMINEE OF THIS SCHEME?
- Wife of the beneficiary
- son of the beneficiary
- the unmarried daughter of the beneficiary
- widowed daughter of the beneficiary
- dependent parent of the beneficiary
- widowed daughter in law or her children of the beneficiary
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO AVAIL THE BENEFIT OF THIS SCHEME
- domicile certificate
- ration card
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- passport size photograph
- bank account details
- mobile number
- the applicant must be the white ration card holder
HOW TO APPLY FOR YSR BIMA?
If you have read all the necessary details about YSR BHEEMA, you are eligible for the YSRBHIMA. You do not need to run to any government offices or waste your time and money. The process of applying for the YSR BIMA is totally voluntary. The volunteer selected by the committee will come to the door to door and will register for YSRBIMA. To register they will ask for a white ration card. Once the survey is done, the data will be checked by the secretary of welfare. After the verification, the beneficiary of this scheme will be selected.
YSR BIMA ONLINE WEB PORTAL
As the scheme is permitted by both central and state governments, the application of the number of people is increasing. To digitalize the process and provide the information online the state government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to launch an online web portal of this scheme.
You can visit this online portal through the official website.
Here are the following options available on the portal.
Under the dashboard, you can check the latest enrolment, total enrolment, and enrolments in past years. You can also check for the claims. Under the claim option, you can see various types of claims.
Under the reports option, you can check the enrolment reports of various years.
Under the search option, you can check the status of your insurance. There are two ways to check your insurance status.
First with the help of account number
To search with the account number, follow these steps.
- First of all, you will have to select the bank name.
- Then you will have to select the branch name.
- After selecting bank and branch name enter your account number.
- Now you will have to click on the account number search.
- Thus, you can check the status of your insurance through the account number.
Second with the help of a rice card
To search with the rice card, follow these steps.
- First of all, you will have to select the name of the district.
- Then you will have to select the name of the Mandal.
- After selecting the district and Mandal, you will have to enter the rice card number.
- Now you will have to select the rice card number.
- Thus, you can check the status of your insurance through the rice card.
HOW TO LOG IN TO THE OFFICIAL WEB PORTAL OF YSR BIMA?
- First of all, you will have to visit the official web portal of YSR BHEEMA through the link ysrbima.ap.gov.in
- When the homepage is open you will see an option LOG IN button.
- You will have to click on the option log in button.
- Now the login box will appear on the screen.
- Here you will have to submit login credentials such as USER NAME and PASSWORD.
- After submitting the login credentials click on the login button.
- Thus, you can log in to the official web portal.
We have explained all the terms regarding this scheme. But still, if you have any doubts or queries, you may contact the helpline number as given below.
HELPLINE NUMBER OF YSR BIMA – 0863 1245678
ADDRESS – fourth floor, PNB terminus, Vijayawada
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org