Delhi Ration Card List 2020 | Temporary Ration Coupon | NFS: Hello, citizens of Delhi. As we all know Ration card is an important document that helps poor families to access subsidized prices for food and essential commodities. In this article, we will share complete information about how to apply for the e-Ration Card, How to check the status of the Application, What is the procedure to download documents, etc?
Table of Contents
Delhi Ration Card 2020
The purpose of providing a new ration card for the people of Delhi is to give the subsidized prices for food and essential commodities. So, you can apply the document through the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs @www.fs.delhigovt.nic.in. Also, the Delhi Government is issuing a temporary ration coupon for those who live in the city of Delhi but do not have the ration card during the lockdown.
|Department||Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Official Website||www.nfs.delhi.gov.in & https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/|
|Type of Delhi Ration Card||APL, BPL, AAY, AY|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
|Get e-Ration Card||Click Here|
|View Your Card Details||Click Here|
|e-Ration Download||Click Here|
Types of Ration Card
- BPL – This type of card is given to families who are below the poverty line.
- APL – APL Card is issued for families above the poverty line and below the middle class.
- AAY Cards – The Antyodaya scheme is issued to a person who is financially weaker than other sections.
- Annapurna Yojana – Under the Annapurna Scheme, a person will get 10 kg of food grains every month for free. Also, Only those who are over 65 years of age and not earning are eligible for this card.
Must read – Delhi Curfew ePass
Temporary Ration Coupon Delhi
If you can get the ration without a card through the Temporary Ration Coupon Delhi. The Delhi government has launched a portal where you can apply online for the temporary ration coupon. Also, you can track your application status. If You are interested to apply for a Temporary Ration Coupon. So, you have to read the given below article. We have shared complete information on the Temporary Ration Coupon.
Eligibility Criteria for Permanent Ration Card
- To apply for a new card, the Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Delhi.
- If the Applicants want to apply for a new card then applicants should not keep old documents.
- Income proof is required to be submitted to apply for APL and BPL cards.
- Those who got married recently will have to apply for a new ration card.
- To apply for Annapurna Scheme, an applicant should not have any source to earn money and should not have to receive pension money from any pension scheme operated by the Central or State Government.
- Completed and attached application form
- Adhaar Card
- Election photo ID card
- Driving license
- Electricity bill
- Telephone bill
- Latest LPG receipt
- Bank Pass Book
- Rental agreement receipt
- Photograph of the head of the family
- The annual income of the applicant
- Old canceled card if any
How To apply for an e-Ration Card online?
Now we are going to share how to apply online. You can apply by following the steps mentioned below.
1. In the first step, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Delhi.
2. On the homepage, You have to log in to the official website. If you did not register on the official website then first you have to register yourself to apply for a new ration card.
3. Now you have to enter the login ID and password and login to the website. After successfully login in, you have to click on a new Application form.
4. In this step, the application form will appear on the screen. Now you will have to enter all details and upload all your available documents. After that, you have to click on the “Apply Online” button. Finally, your online application will be completed.
How to check the status of the application?
If you have successfully applied for the new card, then those applicants can check their application status online. If your document is successfully created, then you will track the status of your application.
1. In the first step, To track the status of the application, you have to visit the NFS Official website.
2. In the second step, you have to click on the “Citizen’s Corner” option and click on the “Track Food Security Application” option from the drop-down menu as shown in the given below picture.
3. In the third step, you have to enter the Aadhaar number of any family member, NFS application ID / online citizen ID, new ration card number, old ration card number in the given tab. And click on the search button. Now you can see the status of your application on your screen.
How to download an eRation Card?
Now we are going to share how to download your documents. And you can download by following the given below steps.
1. In the first step, you have to visit the official website of the NFS Delhi Government – Click Here
2. After successfully open the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Get e-Ration Card” as shown in the given below picture.
3. In the step, you have to enter the applicant’s details like card number, name of the head of the family, Aadhaar number of head of Family/NFS ID, the birth year of the head of the family, mobile number, etc. After that, you have to click to continue then you can download your ERation Card.
How to check the e-Ration Card all details?
The applicants can easily get all information through the given below link. After click to given below link, you have to enter the details like the Adhaar number of the head of the family, NFS application ID, new ration number, old ration number. After that, you have to click on the search button.
I hope, you like this article. If you have any questions regarding this article, then you can comment in the comment box. And share this article with your friends and family. Thank You