Jan Soochna Portal | jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in: To help Indian citizens, many schemes are launched by all the states. Similarly, many schemes have been started in the state of Rajasthan. But it was very difficult to check all the schemes simultaneously, so Rajasthan Government created a Jan Soochna Portal where you can get information about 379 schemes on a single website. With the help of this portal, you can take advantage of the scheme from home. Also, we will give you complete information about this website, how you can apply, eligibility criteria, benefits, etc.
Table of Contents
Jan Soochna Portal
The Jan Soochna portal has been launched by the Rajasthan government, where there are 73 different departments that provide you information about 379 schemes. Also, this portal provides information about what documents do you want and how do you want to apply. This portal was launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan on 13 September 2019. With the help of this website, You can see the beneficiary list, eligibility criteria, scheme details, etc at home.
If you want to use the Jan Soochna portal, then you have to go to the official website. Where you will see four options on the home screen. The first option is scheme information. In this option, you will see the details of the scheme like how to apply, eligibility criteria, required documents. The other options are the Beneficiary List of Scheme. In this option, you can see the Beneficiary List.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Scheme Information||Click Here|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Help Desk||Click Here|
|About Us||Click Here|
|List of Scheme||Click Here|
|List of Department||Click Here|
The Purpose of this website
After launching this portal, it becomes very easy to see the yojana details online as you can see the yojana of 70 departments on a single portal. And you can check what are the requirements for the schemes. And you can also download the beneficiary list. There is no need to physically visit the official office now. With the help of this portal, they can see the details of the Rajasthan yojana from their mobile/computer at home.
Benefits of Jan Suchna Portal
- This portal is very easy to use.
- Applicants can see the list of all schemes in one click and can also download the beneficiary list.
- With this website, your time will be saved and you will not have to go to the office physically.
- All the details of the scheme are available on the home page of the website.
- Applicants can use this website from anywhere anytime.
- With the help of this website, millions of people can view the information of different types of schemes on the same portal.
How to Apply for the scheme on the Jan Soochna Portal?
First of all, let us tell you that in the Jan Suchna Portal, you can see the details of the scheme like eligibility criteria, necessary documents, and where can you apply, etc. If you want to see the details of the scheme, then you can follow the procedure given below.
2. After that, you have to choose the department and scheme on the next page.
3. After that, you will see the eligibility criterion, required documents, application procedure details and follow that and register yourself.
How to search beneficiary list on the Portal?
1. First of all, you have to go to the official website, on the home page, you have to click on the “click here for the scheme” option.
2. On the next page, you will see a list of schemes, you have to choose the scheme according to your requirement.
3. As we choose the Jan-Adhaar scheme.
4. After that, the information scheme page will open on the next page, where you will see the scheme related to Jan Aadhaar.
5. Now you have to click on the “Know about Jan Adhaar Beneficiary list in your area” option.
6. After that, you have to choose the details of your area and click on the search option.
How to File a complaint?
1. To file a complaint, you have to visit the official website.
2. After that, you will see the file a complaints option at the top-left on the home page.
3. As soon as you click on the ‘File a Complaint’ option, you will go to a new page where you will see the “File a complaint” option as shown in the image below.
4. After that, you will have to click on the Register Grievance option.
5. After that, you have to fill in your mobile number, name, complaint details, upload the document and click on submit option.
If you are facing a problem regarding the public information portal, then you can contact the toll-free number and email id given below.
Toll-Free Number – 18001806127
Email ID – jansoochna[at]rajasthan[Dot]gov[Dot]in