RTPS Bihar | Application Status | Registration for Income, Caste, Domicile, Etc | rtps.bihar.gov.in: Hello, citizens of Bihar, today we will tell you about the RTPS Bihar website, how you can apply online for your caste, income, resident certificate. Also, we will show you how to check the application status, and how to download the certificate, how to download the application form immediately. If you want to read this article in Hindi, then Click Here.
Table of Contents
RTPS Bihar Portal
Bihar Right to Public Services RTPS website provides you online services like Income, Caste, Domicile, OBC certificates so that you can easily apply online from your mobile / computer.
On this website, you can view the application status and easily download the certificate. Apart from this, the website provides facilities for the citizens of Bihar like Verify Tatkal Certificate, Print Your Receipt, Certificate Web copy, Verify Certificate, Tatkal Application Form, etc.
If you have applied for a certificate and you want to know the status of the application, you can also check the status of your application by sending an SMS. To know the status of the application, you have to send the RTPS <Application ID> to 56060.
If you want to apply for a certificate on the rtps.bihar.gov.in website, you must first read the important notice given below.
Documents required for online application – RTPS Online Bihar
- Proof of identity
- Address proof
- Ration Card
- Proof of age
- income details
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- Pan Card
How to apply for income, caste, domicile, OBC certificate, etc. on the portal?
If you want to apply for an Income, Caste, Domicile, OBC certificate then you have to follow the easy steps given below. Which will help you apply in a minute.
2. Now you will be given an important notice which you have to read carefully and you have to click “I agree”.
3. Now you have to click on “Block”. As soon as you click on “Block”, the “Block Form” will appear on the screen, in which you will fill the Aadhaar number, name, certificate ( For which you wish to apply) will be sought.
4. After that, you have to enter the mobile number which is linked with your Aadhaar number.
5. Now you have to click on the >> Next >> button.
6. As soon as you click on the >> Next >> button. You will get a verification 4 digit code on your registered mobile number. When you get the verification code, you have to click on “I have verification code”.
7. Now enter the verification code and click on “Verify Code”.
8. On the next page, you will be asked for your details, which you have to fill in very carefully. After filling in all the details asked, you have to click on “I Agree”. After that, you have to click on the submit button.
How to Check Application Status Online?
If you have applied online for income, caste, domicile, OBC certificate, then in one minute, you can check your application status from mobile.
1. To view the Application Status, you have to click on the link given below.
2. After that, you have to search by entering your application ID. As soon as you click on search, you will see your application status on the screen.
Check your application status by sending an SMS
To know the status of the application, you have to send the RTPS <Application ID> to 56060.
RTPS <Application ID> Sand to 56060
Verify Tatkal Certificate
1. To verify the instant certificate, you have to click on the link given below.
2. As soon as you click on the “Verify Tatkal Certificate“. On the next page, “Tatkal Service Confirmation” will open on the screen which you have to search by entering the application ID.
3. After that, you will see your application status on the screen.
How to download a certificate from the RTPS Bihar website?
If you want to download your certificate, then you can follow the steps given below.
1. To download the certificate, you have to visit the official website.
2. Now you have to click on “Download Certificate”.
3. On the next page, you have to enter your application ID, after that, you have to choose the application date. Now you have to click on the download button.
What is a caste certificate?
Caste certificates are given by the Government of India to all the castes of the country, which include Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes. With the help of a caste certificate, you will get various schemes, which have been launched by the Government of India.
What is an income certificate?
An income certificate is issued by the state government to the residents of the state. The income certificate certifies that how much earns money from all sources in 1 year. Authorities that issue income certificates vary from one state to another.
What is a residence certificate?
A residence certificate is a certificate of residence of citizens residing in any state, from which time the person resides in which village, district. With the help of a residence certificate, you can apply for various government schemes.