SSMMS | Sand Booking | Telangana Sand | sand.telangana.gov.in | Today Quantity: Hello, People of Telangana state. Today’s topic is all about sand booking online in Telangana. You will be happy to know that the Government of Telangana has started the Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System for helping citizens to sand booking online. With the help of this portal, You can book sand online, check the status of Sand, check the TSMDC today quantity, track the Sand orders, etc.
Now it has become very easy to book sand online in the state of Telangana by using this portal. Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System is a single desk portal for Managing various services. Today we are going to share complete information about SSMMS Portal. Also, we will share the procedure of customer registration, vehicle registration, and Registration for bulk Sand. So please read carefully and read to the end.
What is Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS)?
This is an online portal (Url-sand.telangana.gov.in). This portal has launched by the government of Telangana for the monitoring and management of sand sales in the state. Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) was an initiative of Telangana state Minerals Development Corporation (TSMDC) and the Department of Industries and Commerce.
This portal provides various services to the customer like online sand booking, Today quantities, TCMDC today quantities, track your order using mobile/vehicle, interstate track orders, call center facility, many more services. After launching this portal, you have not required a visit to the near office physically for booking sand. Also, you can save time and money by not visiting physically in the near office. With the help of this portal, customers get a good quality of sand also.
This portal provides various services to the users. Some of the important services provided by this portal as given below.
- Customer registration
- Customer registered list
- Vehicle registration
- Vehicle registered list
- Bulk Sand
- Blocked Vehicles
- Department Login
- Tracking of orders
- Inter-state sand transportation activities
- Sand order details
- Daily updates of orders
- Booked quantity
- Available quantity
- Quantity delivered
- Home Page
- Department Login
- Customer Registration
- Customer Registered List
- Vehicle Registration
- Vehicle Registered List
- Track your orders
- Vehicle Registration GPS Registration
- Online Sand Bookings
- Todays Quantities
- Bulk Registration
- Track your orders with mobile
- Ots/court cases
- Sand Order Details
Benefits of SSMMS Portal
- You can book sand online from this portal with just one click.
- It has also helped the people in the removal of third parties involved in the sale process.
- With the help of this portal, the exploitation of rivers and the environment will be removed.
- With the help of this portal, you can track the order easily.
- Also, this portal is provide facility for tracking the order with mobile number/vehicle
- Also provides sand transportation booking options.
- And you can save time and money using this portal.
How to register in Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System?
If you are a customer and you want to book sand online, then first you have to register on the portal by following the given steps. Before placing an order, the customer must be registered with this portal.
1. In the first step, you have to go to the official website of the government department by clicking the given link- https://sand.telangana.gov.in/
2. Second step, Now you have to click on the “Registration” option as shown in the given below picture.
3. As soon as you click on the Registration option, you will see a drop-down list. Where you have to select the “Customer Registration” option from the drop-down list.
4. Registration form will appear on the screen. Now you have to fill the mobile number first in the registration form, after which you have to enter your name (Same as Aadhaar card). After that, you have to enter your address details like District, Mandal, Village, House Number, and Pin Cord.
5. Now you have to enter your email id, if you do not have one, then create a new email id today.
6. This step is important, in this step, you will need Ahdar card and PAN card, as well as PDF file of Aadhaar card and PAN card. Now you have to fill the Aadhaar card, PAN card details and upload the PDF file.
7. Now all you have to do is enter the password and click on the Register option.
8. Now the registration successful message appears on the screen. and you can print your details for future reference.
How to book sand online in SSMMS Portal?
If you want to book sand on the official website, then you can follow the given below steps.
1. Go to the official website’s home page – https://sand.telangana.gov.in/
2. Now go to the Online Sand Bookings on the home page of the official portal.
3. After that, you will fill up your Customer Login details.
4. Now you have to select your district from the drop-down box and you have to select the “Stockyard” button.
5. Now, you have to enter all the required information in the fields provided. Then click on the “Submit” button.
6. After that, you have to click on the “Get Receipt” button for downloading and printing the receipt for future reference.
How to track the Sand Booking order in Portal?
After the order is booked and until the order is delivered, customers can also track the status of their order on the portal. You can track status of your order by following the given steps.
1. Visit the official website of Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System – https://sand.telangana.gov.in/
2. Now open the “Bookings” option on the home page.
3. When you click on Bookings, you have to select “Track Your Oder” option from the drop-down list.
4. Now enter your Order ID and check your order status.
How to check Today Quantity on the SSMMS Portal?
If you want to see Today Quantity of Sand on the Portal, then you have to click on the given below link.
As soon as you click on the link above, the TSMDC today quantity of Sand will appear on your screen.
Must Read – IGRS Telangana Registration & Stamp Department
Procedure for registration of vehicle on the portal
If you want to register a vehicle, you can follow the procedure given below.
1. First of all you have to go to the official website.
2. On the home page, you have to click on the vehicle registration in the registration option in Manu Bar.
3. Now enter the following Data.
- Vehicle Type
- Vehicle Number
- Engine Number
- Chasis Number
- Address (Same as RC)
4. Now upload PDF of the RC Certificate. And click on the Register option.
How to Register for Bulk Sand on the SSMMS?
For bulk sand registration you will need the documents given below.
- To register for government work, you need an official ID.
- To register for private company / firm, you will need Aadhaar card, PAN card and registration copy.
- Read More
1. In the first step, you have to visit Application Bulk Sand by clicking given below link.
2. on the next page, You will get two options, the New User and the Exiting user. If you are going to register for the first time, then you have to select the new user option as per the picture below.
3. On the next page, you will see a list of some options, you have to choose “Registration for Private Company/Farm” option from the list.
4. Now you have to fill your Aadhaar UID and click on Send OTP option.
5. Now OTP will come on your registered mobile number which you have to enter in the next page and click on submit button.
6. In this step, the registration form will open on the screen which you have to fill, the details asked in the form are as follows.
- Mobile number
- House number
- Pin Code
- Private Company/Firm Registration Number
- GST number
- Email ID
- Upload Adhaar, Pan, Registration Copy
- Captcha Code
7. Now Click on the Register Button.
8. In the next, you have to go to the Application Bulk Sand option again and this time you have to click on the Existing User.
9. Enter the User ID and Password and click on the Login button.
10. After login, the dashboard will open on your screen where you have to click on the new application option in Manu Bar.
11. In the application form, you have to fill the details given below.
- Customer Information
- Work Information
- Construction Details
- Prefered Stock Yard
- Construction Site/ Delivery Address
- Upload Related Documents
12. After filling all the details, you have to click on the submit option.
Leave a Reply