Temporary Ration Coupon Delhi: Hello, Citizens of DELHI. You will be happy to know, The government of Delhi has started e-Coupon services for ration without ration card or with a ration card. As we all know, PM Modi has announced a 21-day national lockdown. So the Government of Delhi wants to fight hunger during the lockdown. So the Government of Delhi provides ration also to those poor who do not have a ration card. In this article, we will share complete information about the Temporary Ration Coupon. That how to apply for ration? what is the procedure of applying? what are the requirements? etc.
Latest Update – The Kejriwal government is also going to provide another kit along with next month’s ration kit for ration card holders and temporary ration coupons. In which oil, chickpeas, sugar, turmeric, salt, soap, spices, etc. will be everyday items. Keep reading for more updates.
केजरीवाल सरकार अगले महीने की राशन किट के साथ एक अन्य किट भी देने जा रही है। जिसमें तेल, छोले, चीनी, हल्दी, नमक, साबुन, मसाला इत्यादि रोजमर्रा का सामान होगा।
लॉकडाउन के समय लोगों की हर जरूरत का ख़्याल रख रही है केजरीवाल सरकार। pic.twitter.com/BVHo7h7F7i
— AAP (@AamAadmiParty) April 22, 2020
Latest Update 2 – If no one has such a document. With which you can apply for a ration card, temporary ration coupon, even then you will get free ration in Delhi. For every MLA and MP of Delhi, the Delhi government will give 2-2 thousand Coupons, Which he can distribute to the needy of his area for ration.
अगर किसी के पास ऐसा कोई दस्तावेज नहीं है। जिससे राशन कार्ड के लिए अप्लाई कर सकें तो भी मिलेगा दिल्ली में मुफ्त राशन।
दिल्ली के हर विधायक और सांसद को दिल्ली सरकार देगी 2-2 हजार कूपन, जिसे वो अपने इलाके के जरूरतमंदों को राशन के लिए बाँट सकेंगे। pic.twitter.com/dT07wotZ6w
— AAP (@AamAadmiParty) April 21, 2020
Update 1 – Now you can download the e-Coupon check out the procedure.
Update 2 – Delhi E-Coupon website is working fine. Now you can apply for the ration by given below links.
Table of Contents
Temporary Ration Coupon Delhi
The Chief Minister of Delhi has announced that the government would provide ration for the poor people, those not afford the ration. So the government of Delhi provides the ration through E-Coupon from the official website https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/. And CM Arvind Kejriwal said, I want to appeal to the owners of all ration shops, please do not indulge in illegal activities. Otherwise, you will have to endure trouble. I will ensure strict action against you as well as buyers.
For the Coupon, You have to apply through a mobile number and Adhaar card. Also, You have to submit details of all family members with the Aadhar number and upload the Aadhar card of the Head of Family and photograph of the family. After your e-Coupon is generated, you will receive an SMS. After that, You will Download the e-Coupon using the link included in SMS. Finally, You have to visit the designated Relief Centre with an e-Coupon and Aadhar Card to collect the ration.
- Adhaar card
- Details of family members with Aadhar number.
- Photograph of family
- Aadhar card of Head of Family
- Active mobile number
How to apply for Temporary Ration Coupon Delhi?
For the Temporary Ration Coupon, You have to need an active mobile number, Adhaar card, Family photograph. After that, you will have to apply for an e-Coupon. You can apply to follow the given below steps.
1. In the first step, You have to visit https://delhi.gov.in/
2. Now on the home page of the government of the Delhi website, you have to click on “Apply for Temporary Ration Coupon“. After that, on the next page, you have to choose your language as Hindi & Engish.
3. In the steps, You have to log in with your Mobile Number. After that, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number and enter the OTP into the given tab.
4. Now you have to click on the “Submit New Application” button.
Note – This service is being launched only for families which do not have any financial resources to obtain ration on their own. Others kindly DO NOT submit this form. If you already hold a ration card, please DO NOT apply again. This is only for those who do not already hold a ration card.
5. Now you have to enter all the details like Head of Family, Other Family Members, Circle/Vidhan Sabha, House/JJ No, Street Address, Locality, and PIN No.
6. After that, your e-Coupon has generated, you will receive an SMS. After that, You will Download the e-Coupon using the link included in SMS. Now you have to visit near designated Relief Centre with e-Coupon and Aadhar Card to collect your ration.
How to check the status of an e-Coupon?
Delhi government will soon update the check status procedure on the official website. But Lots of people asking me in the comment box that how to check the status of the Delhi Ration E-Coupon. So I am sharing the procedure to check the status of the Coupon. I am providing you a link (as an example). You should replace that reference id from the given link with yours to check the status of your e-Coupon. It will help you to check the status of your Coupon.
1. In the first step, you have to replace your E-Coupon code with the given below link.
Example – https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/app/e-Coupon/
Result – https://ration.jantasamvad.org/ration/app/SC98VPYR/
2. Now you have to copy the result code and paste it into your browser search as shown in the given below picture.
How to Download Temporary Ration Coupon?
When your Coupon status is approved then you will receive your Ration E-Coupon link through your registered mobile number. You can follow the given below steps.
1. You will receive a link on your registered mobile number as given below picture.
2. Now you have to click on the given download links and click on the checkbox. After that, you have to click on the Download eCoupon option as shown given below picture.
3. Now you can see the ration coupon on the screen. After that, you have to collect your ration from the given address on the SMS.
How to get the free Ration from the Delhi Government?
Delhi government is working on a Temporary e-Coupon. You will be notified soon but you do not have ration and you do not ration cardholder. You can apply online through https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/relief/english/ for ration. The Delhi government will provide you ration as soon as possible.
1. In the First step, you have to visit https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/relief/english/
2. Now you have to choose the “Ration Required” option in the given dropdown list. After that, you have to enter the Contact number, Name of the applicant, and Address. And click to submit button.
Note – This option is available for only emergency situation.
3. After successfully submitting the application, The Delhi government will provide you ration as soon as possible.
How do get free food from the Delhi government?
If you don’t have food and you can not afford the food. Immediately apply through the given below method.
1. In the first step, you have to click on the given link – Click Here
2. Now you have to choose the “Food Required” option and enter your details like Applicant Name, Contact Number, Address. After that, you have to click on the Submit button.
3. The Government of Delhi will provide you food as soon as possible.
How to track the ration shops near you?
You want to search for ration shops near you. you can follow the given below method.
1. You have to visit – https://sites.google.com/view/delhihungerrelief/
2. After that, you have to click on the “List of Ration Shops” on the web page. Now you can search near ration shops in the given List of Ration Shops. In addition, you can download the Google location of ration shops to track the location.
I hope, This information will help you. You have any queries regarding this article, then you can comment in the comment box and share this article with your friend and family members.